This is what you can buy at the Missguided X The Closet collab

It’s between the Manchester Academy and the SU

The Closet is a vintage pop-up store in uni that donates its profits to the charity Mind Manchester. Also EVERY item is less than £10.

The shop has been a major hit so far, as no one can resist the ridiculously cheap prices. The shop recently collaborated with Missguided and is offering the website’s actual clothing for under £10.

I managed to fight my way through the queues and get my hands on some bargain pieces myself. All of the outfits below were less than £20. The dresses were £8 and so were the shoes. It’s just too hard to resist.

Red dress from Missguided with appliquéd lace flowers on and mesh sleeves, £8!

Missguided gold t-shirt dress with slits in the side and a knot in the middle, £8

Black t-shirt dress with gold Aztec pattern round the sleeves and hem. Missguided, £8

Midi length dress with a cold should feature. Missguided, £8

From their bargain fashion to their kitsch interior the shop is proving to be an absolute must-visit.

The changing rooms

Searching for bargains!

Every mirror should have positive quotes xoxo

Prices so low, it’s hard to say no.

The Closet collab means that you are buying new clothing for the fraction of the price AND you are donating to the charity Mind Manchester, which means new clothes and good karma. Its a win-win situation.

The store is located next to the Manchester Academy, so get down there soon to prevent missing out.

The beautiful girls who are running the store.