Loughborough is officially one of the top 10 unis in the UK

We beat UCL, York and Nottingham

The Complete University Guide 2017 rankings have been revealed- and Luff’s ranked in at an incredibly impressive number seven. 

They list everyone by university and subject in ten quality factors considered important to students including teaching and research standards.

And we’re one of the best in the country.

Looga ranked number 11 in the University League tables last year, but has managed to climb four places to number seven this year.

2017’s rankings are headed by Cambridge and Oxford, with the top five in the league table of 127 universities unchanged from last year.

Cambridge is in first place, Oxford in second and the London School of Economics third.

Other changes in the top ten include Durham dropping one place to sixth and Warwick one place to eighth. University College London also climbed three places to secure tenth place.

Dr Bernard Kingston, principal author of The Complete University Guide said: “There is a considerable degree of stability at the upper end of the league table this year. While dramatic changes may be newsworthy, this stability indicates that the rankings are robust and credible for young people seeking a university place – our primary purpose.”

[infogram id=”91HYqNIBY2QMrDC6″]