Revealed: Who won Loughborough’s Bachelorettes?

She took over half the vote

After 1,227 of you voted, we can now reveal Elvyn beauty, Miranda Rupp, has taken the crown as Lufbra’s fittest female fresher – with 650 of you backing her all the way.

The Product Design Engineering student was in the lead from the beginning, with 53 per cent of the voters believing this St. Ives Apricot Scrub advocate deserved to be the winner.

With her model-esque features she was always a strong contender, showing no matter how many Pina Coladas she drinks, she still manages to look flawless at all times.

Her runners up included Harry French cutie and face mask enthusiast Emily Millen, and Domino’s and Thor loving Alyssa Phelps – both of whom received a respectable amounts of votes from the Lufbra population.

Miranda told The Tab: “I am delighted to have won this title. I would have been happy to have been runner up to the other two gorgeous girls! Thank you to everyone who voted for me.”

Last term, Royce’s very own Loz Johnson also received almost half the vote when he was crowned as Lufbra’s fittest male fresher. He told The Tab: “It’s a great honour to be awarded this prestigious title. It’s something I’ve worked hard for and it’s brilliant that all the work I have put in has paid off.”