The Tab V-Dates: Introducing Priya

Are all Economics students single?

Continuing with our V-Dates series, the latest single student looking for a date next Sunday is St. Pancras Way fresher Priya. She studies Economics, too.

Nominated by her friends, in a seemingly ironic turn of events, Priya apparently “loves the thrill of the chase”. In an appeal to that same wild side, Priya loves “forgetting the night before” and is a Loop-addict. She’s super in to hockey and can often be found making and baking her own croissants.

However, there’s two sides to our Midlands-princess. She hates missing her Economics lectures and – in consistency with this – hates lazy people. Don’t expect a simple Netflix and chill over here.

The good news for fruit-juice lovers however is the fact Priya is “obsessed with apple juice”, just make sure you ask before drinking any – she’s not great with sharing.

Want to find out more about Priya for yourself? You can get in touch with this Tyne-Side Tearaway either by dropping us a message on our Facebook page or by emailing [email protected].