Best Dressed Campus Style: Vote Now

All the best of Week 9 fashion

It’s official- we’re fast approaching the end of Semester 1. Whilst our motivation, grades and bank balance may be dropping at a drastic rate, your fashion is not. This week has seen some of the best outfits of the semester. Vote for your faves below:

Gaz – Accounting and Finance

Gaz’s vintage-feel jacket and shoes are the perfect combo for Liverpool’s winter sun, and with a classic sweater and some blue jeans, he oozes effortless cool.

Ella- Geography

We love Ella’s on-trend pearly pink puffa – a definite hit this semester. She styles her coat with a minimalist top and jeans combo, and we love her silver hoop earrings.

Josh – English

Josh’s long coat is the perfect sleek contrast against his otherwise casual outfit. We love the classic vans and turn up jeans too.

B – Law

B’s dungarees look fantastic over her cosy polo-neck. We can’t get enough of the gingham detailing on her coat, and what better way to top of a look than with those seriously chic hair buns.

Matt – Business Management

Matt is giving off some serious rockstar vibes with this laid-back leather look. His red checked shirt is great for these cold Liverpool days, and his gravity-defying hair finishes off his look perfectly.

Margret

Margret’s look is polished and preppy, with gorgeous knee-high boots and an unusual printed sweater giving her the perfect edginess to rule the SJ.

Nwora – Communciation and Media

Nwora’s look is a mixture of vintage with that amazing bandanna headband and denim jacket, and modern: his bright jumper contrasts nicely against his black tracksuit bottoms, finished off nicely with his suede Rhianna FENTY Pumas. He’s styled his look down to the smallest details.

Fiona- English and Communications

Fiona’s beautiful floral shirt is ideal for winter, and is certainly not something you’ll see many other students wearing around campus. Her trendy acid wash mom jeans make her look the ideal smart/casual mix.

Vote for your favourite below: