Liverpool places 38th in Good Uni Guide rankings

JMU came 74th

good uni guides liverpool red brick Russell Group

The Times Good University Guides has ranked The University of Liverpool 38th in the UK, one place better than last year.

We made it in to the top ten for Occupational Therapy, Veterinary Medicine and Physiotherapy and top 20 for Marketing, Archaeology and Dentistry.

The rankings, which have been released annually since 2007, are based on a number of factors including entry standards, student satisfaction, research quality and graduate prospects.

Did we mention we’re an original red brick?

The top five remains unchanged with Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial and Durham clinging on to their places for another year.

Communications finalist Lowri Herbert told us: “It’s an amazing university with so many opportunities and a wide range of different courses.  When we’re contending against all the universities in the UK 38th is pretty good”

Rob Bentley, a third year Pharmacology student was less excited: “Considering it’s a red brick university I would have thought it was a lot higher.”

You can see the whole list, and find out where Liverpool rank in your course here.