Dunkin’ Donuts has opened in St Johns

They’re giving out a month’s free supply of donuts to the first 250 customers who visit.

dunkin donuts food LFC liverpool shopping st johns

The new Dunkin’ Donuts  store opened at 11am in St Johns  shopping centre today, giving out donuts, goodie bags and a month’s supply of free donuts to the first 250 customers in the shop.

A month ago, a recruitment sign went up in the shopping centre for the partner of Liverpool Football Club, and the retail space went under construction but no opening date was announced.

This morning the new franchise opened its doors for the first time at 11am, and customers keen to bag their free month’s supply of american donuts were seen queuing from 7:30am onwards in St Johns.

LFC stars Dietmar Hamman and Phil Babb were on hand to help celebrate the opening, which saw Dunkin’ Donuts create a special red and white iced LFC donut. Customers were given ‘guest cards’ which ensured a month’s supply of free donuts from the shop and Dunkin’ Donut t-shirts.

Customers were quick to share photos of the new food stop, which is one of only nine Dunkin’ Donuts stores in the UK:

https://twitter.com/KirstyLMcHale/status/732508522395652096