National C**turist

Buckby ... or is it Busby... takes time from Uni to speak at BNP conference

Second year politics student, Jack Buckby, is floundering in the spotlight again this week as a video emerges of him complaining about his struggle to recruit nationalists from the student body.

Buckby was introduced to the stage by Nick Griffin at an Alliance of European National Movements Conference, explaining his plans for his National Culturists movement.

Buckby spoke about his difficulties recruiting Liverpool Uni students to his society at ‘quite a red university’.

Buckby captivates Griffin

Buckby drews laughs from the crowd of nationalists when he revealed his ‘love culture, hate racism’ campaign.

Griffin related to Buckby, saying that he also had been ‘outed’ as a nationalist by ‘spiteful, horrible people’ in his time at university.

The BNP leader and the second year politics student cannot be as close as they make out, however, after Griffin introduced a certain ‘Mr Busby’ to the stage.

Buckby ignored these early blushes to outline his plans to expand his National Culturists society.

He explained his ambitions to campaign at Freshers fairs and to become a university approved society.

Buckby also hinted that he would be trying to secure university funding for his society… We’d like to see how that goes for him.

Watch it for yourself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HWOEvuyMoX0

Keep it coming, Mr Busby.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

• Bob

Not that I in anyway agree with or support this ridiculous national culturism movement. Calling a student a cunt in the title of an article is shameful. The tab is supposed to report news, not bully students for their political ideology.

Also this video and the AENM conference was during summer 2012, so I hardly see how this guy is taking ‘time from Uni to speak at BNP conference’, you might have known that if you’d actually done some research instead of looking at the date of a reposted video on youtube.

Piss-poor journalism.

• anonymous

How dare somebody have a different opinion than is liberal students!!! Off with his head!!!

• rob

bob, you’re piss poor journalism. and a bellend.

• Chris

Slightly ironic the tab reports homophobic abuse in the most negative way, yet is only too happy to entitle their front page story labelling a fellow student a “cunt”. Classy.

• Anonymous

^ What a bunch of cunts

• Pingback: Best of the Tab This Week | The Tab Liverpool()

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

Meet the founder of ‘The Homeless Period Liverpool’

They’re a volunteer based organisation tackling the problems homeless women face while on their period

University of Liverpool ranked 59th in the Guardian League Table 2017

But we came first in the country for anatomy.

, Features Editor

Everything Mizz magazine taught us about life in our twenties

Mum thought Sugar and Bliss were too sexy

Review: The best supermarket gin and tonic tins

Because there’s more to life than Gordon’s

and

NUS disaffiliation: The story so far

Three SUs have voted to disaffiliate and three have to remain

The best cheap supermarket prosecco, according to a wine expert

‘This one tastes like it’s been left in the fridge for a week’

, TabTv producer, The Tab Trent

How to be single

There’s an art to it

Which Made In Chelsea character are you?

Imagine if you were Funda