Former Leeds student received unwanted sexual advances from two driving instructors

Meet the local team

In pictures: Leeds students flooded ring road in huge Palestine protest through city centre

Students currently occupying Leeds Uni’s Parkinson Building attended Saturday’s protest after negotiations with the university

Student occupiers ‘locked in’ Parkinson Building confirm they can leave ‘through fire exit’

Leeds Palestinian Solidarity Group and Student Rebellion said that food and supplies are delivered inside the building between ‘certain hours’

We got you third years: Here are 10 self care tips to get you through this semester

This one goes out to the final years writing their diss

Leeds students occupying Parkinson building claim the university rescinded its offer to meet

The occupiers also claim that security closed the building ‘four hours before the agreed time’

Leeds students occupying Parkinson Court demand meeting with uni in protest for Palestine

The students’ demands require the University of Leeds to condemn Israeli genocide, create a safe space for people to protest and ban war criminals from its campus

19-year-old student raped in Leeds park after chance bus-stop encounter in city centre

Her attacker, a dad of three, was ruled as a danger to lone females and jailed for more than 15 years

Candlelight vigil to be held in Leeds this weekend for university students lost to suicide

ForThe100 will be holding a vigil on Saturday 2nd March in Millennium Square

Leeds students stage walkout in protest of Israel’s bombardment of Rafah

Organisers said the march was about giving an ‘active space’ for students to show their solidarity with Palestine

Leeds Jewish students feared for their lives after van driver ‘threatened to ram’ them

Two students were threatened and verbally abused while walking to prayer service at Hillel House

Leeds student who kept knives in halls and planned ‘shoot up for the lols’ jailed

Nicholas Rees was sentenced to six years in prison after speaking about making bombs