Everything happening in Leeds this week

Your ultimate guide to all the best events going on this week

Hide Images

There’s always something to do in Leeds, but if you don’t fancy hitting up a club this week, fear not, because we’ve rounded up everything else that’s going on.

Ashanti, O2 Academy Leeds, Tuesday 7th

R&B artist Ashanti will be hitting up the O2 Academy this week. Tickets range from £55-60 but don’t let that deter you. You’d be ‘Foolish’ to miss out on this!

Bongo’s Bingo, Canal Mills, Wednesday 8th

Does this really need introducing? If are one of the few who haven’t heard of Bongo’s Bingo, essentially it’s just bingo, but it’s at Canal Mills, you get really drunk, have dance offs, win prizes, and generally just have a laugh. What’s not to love?

Sadly this week’s is sold out, but look hard enough on Facebook and you’ll find some tickets.

Allotalove fundraiser for Leeds Asylum Seekers Support Network, Thursday 9th 

LASSN is a Leeds based charity that helps over 300 volunteers provide support to around 600 asylum seekers and refugees and their children. Visit http://www.lassn.org.uk/ for more information.

They are holding a fun and fanciful evening at Studio 24 featuring live music, DJs, food, art, a raffle and clothes sale to raise alotta love and awareness for the work of Leeds Asylum Seekers Support Network.

You can buy tickets here

Olly Murs First at Direct Arena, Thursday 9th 

If this week wasn’t exciting enough, Olly Murs, yes, OLLY MURS will be performing in Leeds on Thursday. At only £30 tickets are a bargain. You don’t want to miss this.

The Emmerdale Studio Experience, ITV Yorkshire, ALL WEEK LONG

Need I say more??

SEAFRET, The Wardrobe, Saturday 11th

Seafret, a British music duo consisting of singer Jack Sedman and guitarist Harry Draper are performing at The Wardrobe this week. Unfortunately tickets are sold out for this one, but have a look around on Facebook and you’ll find some tickets.

X Factor Live Tour, First Direct Arena, Saturday 11th

This is a great event where you can see all your favourite acts from the X Factor competition. At £20 a ticket you’d be mad not to attend what promises to be a great evening. But if you’re not convinced, here’s Honey G to get you excited!!!!!

Cant wait for those new lyrics!