A major film talent agency is seeking extras from Leeds for a new film

You might get to meet Kit Harrington

Hide Images

2020 Casting, a talent agency that has supplied extras for smash hits like Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, World War Z, X-Men: First Class, Gladiator, Shakespeare in Love, and The Dark Knight Rises, is holding auditions in Leeds next week.

Open casting calls are being held in order to recruit new talent for their books, as a production company they work with is preparing to shoot a major new drama in Yorkshire. The new drama is being filmed at a number of locations across North, West, and South Yorkshire, and 2020 Casting is looking for people to play lords and ladies in the Royal Court, amongst other roles. So if your dream is to appear in the background of a high-profile drama set in the mid 19th century, then good news. Your dream could be about to come true.

Casting directors are apparently looking for people with an ‘aristocratic look’, which basically means natural, undyed hair and eyebrows, and no beards. Sorry lads.

Auditions take place at 94 Kirkstall Road on March 1st (3-7pm), March 2nd (10am-7pm), and March 3rd (10am-6pm). The work is all paid, and you don’t need any experience. You must be aged 16 and over, have the right to work in the UK, and bring proof of address with you.

The title of the project, and its stars, are being kept securely under wraps, but apparently Kit Harrington is set to star in a new period drama that’s being filmed near Leeds. So odds on you’ll be in a show with Kit Harrington. What could be better?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO8NaEohomW/?taken-by=kitharrington.official&hl=en