These are Leeds’ finest singles, as chosen by you

They probs won’t be single for long after this

Last week we asked you to nominate yourselves to be Leeds’ finest single guy and gal, and you did not disappoint. Over 9000 of you voted, and the results are finally in: Elise Dore, Thomas Houssaye and Jack Ashurst are Leeds’ finest singles.

Thomas Houssaye, 2nd year, Sport and Exercise Science

(on the left)

This “French, sporty, and sensual” guy managed to gain an incredible 38% of your vote, leading him to victory. Thomas’ Tinder bio might be kinda boring, and yes he did admit to going for “the 5 B’s: Brunette, Below average height, Boyfriend, Braces, Boobs”, which isn’t really a great character reference. But what he really needs is a Blake Lively lookalike with an interest in dance and basketball to come sweep him off his feet and change his fuckboy ways. Now he’s been voted our finest single guy, maybe he’ll find a girl that’s just perfect for him.

When informed of his victory, Thomas was elated: “The ladies of Leeds have spoken, they have voted a foreign man as Leeds’ finest single. I look on this not as a protest vote against the folly of Brexit, but rather as a stepping stone towards my inevitable modelling career”.

Jack Ashurst, 3rd Year, Management  

Jack describes himself as “charismatic, sensual and trendy” and would says his perfect date would consist of eating cheesy garlic bread at Crispy followed by a good old boogie. The lad from Wigan considers himself to be a “lone masculine wolf” and reckon’s he looks a bit like Jacob from Twilight. His favourite club night is Quids In, his beverage of choice is VK Blue, and his dream celebrity crush is Jennifer Lawrence. His personal hobbies include wearing stilettos and glitter and if he had one wish, it would be for Donald Trump to get syphilis and assassinated by Chris Simpson.

Jack sounds like a bundle of fun – and who can disagree with his stance on Trump? If Crispy sounds like your idea of a perfect date night, then go ahead and slide right into his DM’s