Vote for Leeds’ finest single girl

All the single ladies put your hands up

With just over a week until Valentine’s Day, the fear of spending it alone is getting ever so near. But we’re here to help you out. We’ve found some of the loveliest ladies in Leeds who are single and ready to meet the man of their dreams. Who knows, vote for your fave and we may even be able to arrange a blind date for you and one of these gorgeous girls.

Bex Paul– third year, child nursing

What three words would your friends use to describe you? Tall, blonde, and wild

Where would your perfect date be in Leeds? Plenty of cocktails down Call Lane

What is your bio on Tinder? 6ft tall gal. From the South but at Leeds Uni training to be a paediatric nurse and loving every minute of it! work hard, play harder.

Favourite song? Party, Chris Brown

Favourite club night? Entourage Thursdays at Backroom

Who’s your celebrity crush? Idris Elba

What’s your go-to drink on a night out?  Rum is life

One fun fact about yourself? The time I woke up with no idea of my location, and my friend had to find me on the Find Friends app and send it to me so I could be picked up by another friend. As I left the building, I found out I was in the road opposite uni and only a two minute walk away from my house. I left clutching my McDonalds uneaten from the night before, with broken shoes and my playsuit undone as I made my quick escape. On returning safely home, I ate the McDonalds. I have also been known to polish off nine separate McDonalds sittings in one week

What are you looking for in a guy? Tall, black, and handsome

If you had one wish, what would it be? To get a black card for Backroom

Courtney Gill – second year, Philosophy

What three words would your friends use to describe you? Majestic as fuck

Where would your perfect date be in Leeds? McDonalds where I splurge on the nuggets

What is your bio on Tinder? I let my photos speak for themselves

Favourite song? Popular from Wicked the musical

Favourite club night? Space Tuesdays

Who’s your celebrity crush? Theo James

What’s your go-to drink on a night out? Absinthe

One fun fact about yourself? I can queef the alphabet

What are you looking for in a guy? Money

If you had one wish, what would it be?  To be Blair Waldorf

Isabelle Hawkes – first year, Neuroscience

What three words would your friends use to describe you? Bullyable, positive, and ridiculous

Where would your perfect date be in Leeds? Something involving food

What is your bio on Tinder? Empty, my photos do the talking

If you were an emoji, what would it be? The poo emoji because even though I look shit I’m always smiling

Favourite song? Anything by catfish, given that I am one

Favourite club night? Mission Thursday. You’ll catch me being escorted out with one shoe on at 2am

Who’s your celebrity crush? Liam Hemsworth. Sometimes I put on a blonde wig and nipple tassels and play Party in the USA and pretend I’m Miley Cyrus

What’s your go-to drink on a night out?  Vodka lime and soda. Heavy on the lime easy on the soda.

One fun fact about yourself? I fell flat on my face on the Otley run and chipped my tooth

What are you looking for in a guy? As long as they’re not my flatmate I don’t mind

If you had one wish, what would it be?  To change my laugh, its fucking hideous. I sound like a hyena on ecstasy that dabble in the odd loon.

Georgina Arkley – first year, English lit

What three words would your friends use to describe you? Out-going, relaxed, basic

Where would your perfect date be in Leeds? Brunch at Laynes

What is your bio on Tinder? ‘The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind’ – Humphrey Bogart

If you were an emoji, what would it be? Smirky face

Favourite song? Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol

Favourite club night? Mission Thursday

Who’s your celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds

What’s your go-to drink on a night out? Tequila slammers

One fun fact about yourself? The main character in the children’s book, Barney and Echo, is based on me.

What are you looking for in a guy? Not a fuck boy

If you had one wish, what would it be? For hangovers to not exist.

Claudia Thompson– second year, Chemistry

What three words would your friends use to describe you? Absolutely barking mad. My true friends wouldn’t use just three words to describe me.

Where would your perfect date be in Leeds? Want to know how to woo your way to my heart? A cheeky drink at Easty V should do the trick (lychee mojito please)

What is your bio on Tinder? If you happen to stumble across my Tinder bio you’ll see how shamelessly I publicise that I found myself in Bali two years ago, and haven’t looked back since.

If you were an emoji, what would it be? Without a doubt, I’m the dancing lady, have you seen me at Hifi?

Favourite club night? Every Friday, without exception, you’ll find me busting my best moves in Stylus, most likely to Taylor Swift with a VK in each hand

One fun fact about yourself? I do not take fancy dress lightly. It’s go hard or go home.

What are you looking for in a guy?  If you look like any of the Hemsworth brothers (I’m not picky), you’re in with a shot. Ultimately I’m looking for a guy who won’t judge when I order half the menu at Crispy’s and proceed to eat it all in one sitting.

If you had one wish, what would it be? To find an Adonis to sweep me off my feet on Tuesday 14th, though I’ll settle for dinner at May’s Thai (if you’re paying)

Fern Davidson, second year, Economics and Politics

What three words would your friends use to describe you? Full of life

Where would your perfect date be in Leeds? Keep it simple with some drinks, and maybe a Zulfi’s after.

What is your bio on Tinder? Swipe right for my tits, message for my personality xo

If you were an emoji, what would it be? The burrito

Favourite song? Do you really like it

Favourite club night? Donuts, deffo

Who’s your celebrity crush? Leonardo DiCaprio – young or old

What’s your go-to drink on a night out? Rose and sparkling water

One fun fact about yourself? I can down a pint of cider in 10 seconds

What are you looking for in a guy? Tall, dark, and handsome, a little of a dick but not too much of a fuckboy

If you had one wish, what would it be? To find a date this Valentine’s day

Brogan Kelly, first year, Fashion Design

What three words would your friends use to describe you? Sassy, spooner, sock-collector

Where would your perfect date be in Leeds? Crispy’s for a romantic portionof cheesy chips, perhaps followed by a battered sausage…

What is your bio on Tinder? Too cool for a bio, the pictures do the talking

If you were an emoji, what would it be? Sassy painted nails.

Favourite song? Dangerous Woman – Ariana Grande

Favourite club night? Fruity, I once made a terrible decision to cheat on Fruity and attend Sticky Feet, God punished me with tonsillitis.

Who’s your celebrity crush? Biebs with a hint of Zac Efron

What’s your go-to drink on a night out? Vodka lime soda, served in triples with a side of VK

One fun fact about yourself? I have a vast collection of stolen odd socks proudly pinned to my wall.

What are you looking for in a guy?  Big hands, for holding

If you had one wish, what would it be? To live my life by the side of Biebs.