Company advertises for nude female cleaners in Leeds

Know anyone who might be interested?

A London-based naturist cleaning firm is currently seeking women across Leeds and Yorkshire and will be paid £45 an hour. Only, one of the requirements for the cleaner is to be fully nude while hoovering, dusting and washing. Those who get the job will clean the houses of other naturists around the country.

The advert was posted onto Facebook and reads: ‘We are looking for female naturist cleaners who can clean private houses nude. The job will require doing all general cleaning like dusting, tidying-up, vacuuming, watering plants, making beds, using the washing machine, ironing clothes and cleaning windows.’

Those in charge adamantly insist that there is nothing sexual about the job, however, the clients will likely be naked too. It is their house, after all. There are strict rules that no images or videos can be captured, and the cleaners cannot be touched.

The prices set for nude cleaning start at £65 for the first hour. You can work fully-clothed, but you’ll only be paid £25 for the first hour and £20 for any further hours required.

Speaking to the Yorkshire Evening Post, the owner Laura Smith said: “We started in London two years ago and it’s proved really popular so we’re expanding. It’s a service to the community. We are a cleaning company. There’s nothing sexual about the business at all. The majority of our clients are nudists.”

So, if you’re interested in wearing your birthday suit instead of more traditional attire, and cleaning the homes of nudists, this is your time to shine.