Scotty T has quit the Leeds Snow White panto in a row over pay

Gutted

Scotty T delighted fans when it was announced back in October that he would star in a Leeds pantomime production of Snow White. But now, reports have emerged that he’s quit the show after a bust-up over payment.

The Geordie Shore star, who’s been playing Prince Charming, claims he’s only received ten per cent of his fee.

In a statement shared on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon, Scotty informed his fans of the tragic news. He said: “Unfortunately I will not be appearing any further at the White Rose production of Snow White.

“The company consisting of David Thomas, Colin Enos and David Lee have continually given me false promise of payment with none of them claiming ownership of the company.

“At this time with no contact from the directors of the company with a promise to pay I have to withdraw from the show.”

In addition to not being paid all his fees, Scotty even claimed that he actually lent the producers £7000 to cover the cost of accommodation and flooring for the venue.

If the reviews are anything to go by, it doesn’t sound like the show has been anything to write home about. One Twitter user blasted the Geordie Shore stars performance saying, “Scotty T in panto is the worst thing I have ever witnessed!!!! The whole show is a disaster!”

In response to another user, she also wrote: “Yeah, honestly it’s the worst thing I’ve witnessed he can’t act or dance at all and the mics kept going off.

“They’ve cancelled tomorrow morning show to rehearse ? they need to cancel the full thing!!”