Leeds’ Most Eligible Bachelorette: Round five

Lock up your sons

As we already know, Leeds is filled with very, very beautiful people. Thousands of you have already voted for your favourite bachelorette, but just incase you haven’t endured enough already here’s another five.

Hannah Merry – third year, Geography

This blonde bombshell will leave you speechless every time you see her, not just from her banging looks and gymnast body, but also from the fact that she reportedly once had a shot at fame. At just three-years-old, she made her first modelling debut on the side of a cereal box. It’s not quite the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, but it’s a good conversation starter.

But Hannah’s not just a pretty face. This third year Geography student also comes with the brains you might not expect a Geography student to have. Despite a knock back of severe dyslexia, she managed to achieve 20/20 in her spelling test for 15 weeks in a row back in year 6.

Georgia Birley – second year International Business and Spanish 

Georgia’s a freckly, flirtatious and fun northern gal and there’s nothing she’d rather smash more than a roast dinner, or a rugby boy. She’s the product of not one but two gap years and amongst many stories. Rumour has it she got her volunteer project leader fired because she volunteered too much to him.

Not only is she super spicy, she’s also super sporty. She ran the London Marathon last year and won hockey player of the year as a fresher. The millions of freckles on her face each tell a different story I could go on forever, but i’ll finish with her reaction ‘Wow I might get so famous someone will sponsor me a boob job’

Georgia Inerfield – fourth year, Graphic Design

A fourth year graphic student but also a graphic designer by trade, and a darn good one at that – specialising in web design, This fourth years friends claim that her best quality “just has to be her enthusiasm.” This is perfectly highlighted by the time she got too excited to go out, and at pres she managed to spectacularly run straight into a glass window, giving herself a black eye in the process.

Their best story about Georgia? A story that best encapsulates her passion for having a good time, a time when, back in ’14 at Warehouse, she did the worm drunkenly in the middle of the dance floor, got kicked out, and threw up on the bouncers as she went.

Georgia is known as a “real woman who knows what she wants, is sassy when she needs to be, and makes a mean Sunday roast.” If you like a girl who can cook, then vote for Georgia to be your most eligible bachelorette 2k16.

On hearing of her nomination, Georgia said:  “I’d like to thank my mum, my friends, my Tinder dates and anyone else who has supported me through this.”

Millie Turner – second year, Geological Sciences

This second year is described as “fit, funny, and has the best slut drops Leeds has ever seen.” A blonde Essex girl, Millie has an amazing sense of humour, and apparently likes to do impressions of a racoon when she’s drunk. If that’s something you’re into. With stunning looks and a body to match, this girl turns heads in all the clubs, and her friends call her Peaches “cus that ass”. She has recently broken up with her boyfriend, so now’s your chance lads.

Meenakshi Parmar – year 2, Social Policy

Meenakshi’s friends believe she deserves this crown because “she’s got a dab that can reel in any number of guys in a night”, as good a reason as any in our book. Supposedly, her moves are legendary around the Leeds club scene and any guy would be lucky to run into her (not physically we presume).

Meenakshi has strong views on cultural appropriation. For a example, she would not wear a sombrero when asked to partake in a Mexican theme deeming it cultural appropriation rather than a celebration.  We applaud you Meenakshi, political sensitivity is underrated in 2016.

On being informed of her nomination,  Meenakshi replied: “I really respect the variety of news stories The Tab publishes. It would be great to be part of that mix”. We respect you too Meenakshi.