Campus style with the Leeds RAG Fashion Show Directors

Leeds’ very own Anna Wintours pick the best dressed on campus

With their annual show looming, the LRFS Directors took some time out of their busy schedule to hunt down the best dressed on campus with us.

Below are the looks they’re loving this cold and rainy week.

Rachel, LRFS Director

“A great coat and boots is all you need to complete an outfit – Rachel has got classy down to a T with this combination and fur collar. A hat like this is what every girl needs when you don’t have a hood!”

Esther, LRFS Director

“Esther is bang on trend with this blanket scarf. Blanket scarf over neutral colours – warmest fashionista ever.”

Mariateresa, Exchange, Language and Literatures

“Rollnecks are a winter staple, and this colour is doing everything for me. It really brings out Mariateresa’s complexion.”

Fiona, First Year, Theatre

“Heritage is so in this season and these trousers are adorable. Everyone looks cute in checks!”

Chong Aik Lim, First Year, Law

“Monochrome is a trend that never dies.”

“A simple and classic take on urban sports luxe. Work it.”

Madison, Postgrad, Corporate Communications and Public Relations

“I can literally not got enough of tassels and the gorgeous Madison pairs her jacket perfectly with toned down accessories. A great pair of boots are so important for the miserable Leeds rain.”

“I find all-too-often people are too busy chasing trends that compromise their style. Madison however radiates style and sophistication on this gloomy Monday morning. With this look, she is effortlessly chic and is rocking some timeless pieces.”

Aoife, Final Year, Politics

“This shirt is giving me life. The pattern. The velvet. That also looks like a shirt that would provide maximum comfort levels all day long, ideal for a long Monday in uni. The pair of Doc Martens perfectly completes this cool and collected look.”

He Tiapei, Postgrad, International Marketing 

“I genuinely haven’t stopped thinking about this coat all day. This check number is a stand out piece, it is bang on trend and a practical choice for keeping warm on these windy days in Leeds.”

“Gucci is all about geek chic next season and this girl could have walked straight off the catwalk. I want this coat – It just completes and lifts a basic outfit!”

Laura, First Year, International Development and French

“Cuteness overload. Stripes are timeless and Laura mixes patterns like a pro. Hidden cafe chic and with socks that don’t match – Laura is a girl after my own heart. This is so adorable yet stylish.”

Jeebs, Postgrad, Social Work

“Trainers trainers trainers. Seriously they are so cool! Double denim is a trend that isn’t going anywhere and combined with a bright colour she is definitely bringing cheer to my day. Also again… those trainers!”

Evangeline, Third Year, History of Art

“Evangeline has mastered the art of winter layering. She remains on trend whilst so warm and toasty. What a coat, it really pulls the look together. Fur speaks volumes by itself and the chunky brogues compliment the luxury of the coat.”