Some Hyde Park third years have had ‘bellends’ spraypainted on their house

They think it’s because they keep throwing loud parties

A house of final years in Hyde Park have had the word “bellends” spraypainted on their house.

The house, on Wrangthorn Avenue, also had a firework thrown through their front window after hosting a loud party last week.

Now, after holding an even louder Fruity predrinks last night, the house awoke this morning to the foul-mouthed graffiti.

Not leaving anything to the imagination

Tenant Dominic Moffitt said: “When it happened, we just wondered why people owned fireworks in February.

“The party was mental to be fair- we had the entire American football team round.”

Following the first incident, the house didn’t think there would be any more attacks and held a loud predrinks before Fruity on Friday.

However they were shocked this morning to discover the word “bellends” plastered on the front of their house.

Dominic said: “I discovered the graffiti when I got up and went to get some hungover bread for hungover toast. My housemate Andy walked outside and just said ‘What the fuckin’ ell has gone on here then?'”

“We haven’t told our landlords yet. We’ve broken a lot of stuff in the house already so I feel like they may think it was us.

“The thing is, it’s not that far from the truth – I’m just upset they did it.”

Bellends, apparently

The residents currently have no evidence as to who defaced their house, but have suspicions the two incidents were linked to their parties.

Instead of dwelling on their reputation as “bellends”, the house are apparently trying to use the attacks on their house as mitigating circumstances to avoid dissertation work.

On being asked whether they might consider themselves worthy of the title, tenant Andy Yell said: “Absolutely.”