Best of Leeds Rag Fashion Show 2014

For the unlucky few who missed the Leeds Rag Fashion Show 2014 ‘Wanderlust’, here it is in a diamanté-encrusted nutshell.

From sequined brows, to boys in glittering necklaces – the audience witnessed a cacophony of beauties, biceps and bottoms as Leeds Uni’s finest eye candy took to the catwalk…

1. Let’s begin with the cocky front row VIPs, easily spotted munching on sushi, sipping champagne and clinging onto their complimentary goodie bags…

2. The audience was eased in by a cool performance from Leeds band, the Purple Emperors.

3. The ‘Bohemian Rose’ scene echoed a summer day at dusk. With a rustic colour palette and dewy decadence, the models breezed by with many clothes by designer, Leutton Postle. 

4. The ‘Northern Lights’ scene cooled us down with icy metallic fabrics combined with innovative clear PVC capes by Casper Oliver.

5. The ‘Burnt Earth’ scene coated its gothic-lipped models in dusty, dark leather whilst leaving room for splashes of crimson and singed-orange. The fuchsia pink duvet coat below is by Philli Wood, whilst most of the other clothing is by AQAQ. 

6. The ‘Fresh Water Pearl’ scene shone with pastels and flowing fabrics, with many clothes by Leutton Postle. 

7. The ‘Arctic Bite’ scene sent chills through the audience as the ethereal ice Gods and Goddesses surged down the runway, kitted out in clothing by AQAQ. 

8. The ‘Amazonian Wild’ scene transformed the refectory into a whirlpool of carnival colour. With swimsuits and dresses by Savannah Morrish, the scantily clad models captured the attention of the boys (see below) and the envy of the girls. 

9. The ‘Gold Dust’ scene glistened with glowing organza and warm hues as the models, with big hair and dangerously nude crop tops, sidled down the catwalk. 

10. The ‘Minecraft’ scene ended the show in a jeweled frenzy. Models were decked out in rich organic hues, tailored suits and full skirts. Huge cheers could be heard as the models made their final strut around the catwalk. 

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!