By , Chief Reporter on

Trending hashtag sums up all of the quirks that make Leeds what it is.

In the build up to the Leeds vs Chelsea football match, Twitter went fully northern with #ifyouknowLeeds becoming a worldwide top trend. We picked out the best of the bunch.

They ranged from general ‘banter’:

To observations:

Seasoned clubber knowledge:

Important house hunting tips:

And life advice:

Did we miss any? Leave them in the comments below (we love your comments)

• Fuck You

Does anyone read this shit?

• Daniel

I was enjoying this up until she got bored and decided to only write half an article.

• cp
  • lesley

She’s “going sober”….. but she’s drinking Red Thunder…. eh??

• ,

I didn’t know you could get English Embassy’s.

• Jes.

Wonder how he managed to pay for a taxi in “kunas” in Slovenia when their currency is Euros…

• Iain

Croatian currency is kuna, think he is comparing it to that as he was originally on holiday in Croatia

• Kate

Mate, Slovenia is in the EU…. You don’t need a passport to travel in a coach!

• Iain

I don’t know why but I had to show a passport when on a train going through Slovenia! Scary police with guns there

• Charlie

Freedom of speech = the freedom to offend. Simple.

• Econominx

Jamie Senior:
    Made famous for his role in Bath Tab’s story of the year: Bridge bouncer caught by police without license. Jamie’s “Because he’s a massive knob” comment, not only accurately purveyed any Bridge victim’s view on the matter, but escalated his already notable campus influence to unassailable levels.

As comfortable on a calculator as he is on a water bed, Jamie’s all-round good guy nature, accompanied with beautiful eyes, more than makes up for his unfortunate diminutive stature.

A hit with ladies young and old; Jamie’s innocent facade masks a world of snakey attributes which have spread his name widely across the female population of bath – they may not know his true name, but the notch on their bed posts serves as a constant reminder of his true nature.

• Benni369

Emily Robinson
    Frequently referred to as Bath’s biggest gremlin, good old Robbo never fails to show her face whether it be on the infamous quarry bench or having private photoshoots in Klass. With a boyfriend in Young Kato and charisma and charm by the bucketload, Ms. Robinson attends mathematics lectures dutifully whilst still having time to hit her favourite night in town, the magical Po Na Na. Big thumbs up for this galdem

Heard something newsworthy?

By , Editor, The Tab Leeds on

Leeds is the third most employable uni in the UK

Only Oxford and Cambridge beat us

By on

Leeds Uni looks set to introduce consent classes

Only one person voted against them

By on

We love you Roger Stevens, for all your floors

It’s fine that it starts on level 7

By , Chief Reporter on

Your gluten free diet is killing the wheat industry

Bread just makes me bloat

By , Contributing Editor on

Buying drugs used to be dangerous and sexy, now it’s for nerds

If you buy with bitcoin you’re a neek

By , Chief Reporter on

How to get into a Boiler Room DJ set

There are a few options

By ,         on

How to have sex at a house party

‘Have you seen the rest of the flat? I’ll give you a tour’

By , Head of Marketing on

There’s just something about girls who DJ

They exude coolness

By , Argument Editor on

If quoting a film gets them kicked out of uni, it’s no wonder medics aren’t fun

A Leicester medic channelled Liam Neeson and paid a heavy price