By , Chief Reporter on

Facebook Twitter

Trending hashtag sums up all of the quirks that make Leeds what it is.

In the build up to the Leeds vs Chelsea football match, Twitter went fully northern with #ifyouknowLeeds becoming a worldwide top trend. We picked out the best of the bunch.

They ranged from general ‘banter’:

To observations:

Seasoned clubber knowledge:

Important house hunting tips:

And life advice:

Did we miss any? Leave them in the comments below (we love your comments)

Facebook Twitter
  • Fuck You

Does anyone read this shit?

• Daniel

I was enjoying this up until she got bored and decided to only write half an article.

• cp
  • lesley

She’s “going sober”….. but she’s drinking Red Thunder…. eh??

• ,

I didn’t know you could get English Embassy’s.

• Jes.

Wonder how he managed to pay for a taxi in “kunas” in Slovenia when their currency is Euros…

• Iain

Croatian currency is kuna, think he is comparing it to that as he was originally on holiday in Croatia

• Kate

Mate, Slovenia is in the EU…. You don’t need a passport to travel in a coach!

• Iain

I don’t know why but I had to show a passport when on a train going through Slovenia! Scary police with guns there

• Charlie

Freedom of speech = the freedom to offend. Simple.

• Econominx

Jamie Senior:
    Made famous for his role in Bath Tab’s story of the year: Bridge bouncer caught by police without license. Jamie’s “Because he’s a massive knob” comment, not only accurately purveyed any Bridge victim’s view on the matter, but escalated his already notable campus influence to unassailable levels.

As comfortable on a calculator as he is on a water bed, Jamie’s all-round good guy nature, accompanied with beautiful eyes, more than makes up for his unfortunate diminutive stature.

A hit with ladies young and old; Jamie’s innocent facade masks a world of snakey attributes which have spread his name widely across the female population of bath – they may not know his true name, but the notch on their bed posts serves as a constant reminder of his true nature.

• Benni369

Emily Robinson
    Frequently referred to as Bath’s biggest gremlin, good old Robbo never fails to show her face whether it be on the infamous quarry bench or having private photoshoots in Klass. With a boyfriend in Young Kato and charisma and charm by the bucketload, Ms. Robinson attends mathematics lectures dutifully whilst still having time to hit her favourite night in town, the magical Po Na Na. Big thumbs up for this galdem

Heard something on campus?

By , Tab reporter on

Amber Cars driver suspended after alleged assault in city centre

A passerby was forced to intervene

By and on

The rise and rise of S Club 3

There’s never been a better time for S Club to reach the top

By , Editor, The Tab Leeds on

Clubbers of the week

As teaching commences, the clubbing doesn’t cease

By , Chief Reporter on

One of The Apprentice contestants is a grad set to take the show by storm

She claims to have got the highest mark on her Business Studies course

By , Former Editor, The Tab London on

London Public school boys should feel guilty about a lot of things but listening to dubstep isn’t one of them

It’s time to welcome the Skepta-loving rich list in from the cold

By , Chief Reporter on

Twin model crashed car after drink driving at 10 in the morning

Both twins were previously handed ASBOs because of their wild parties

By , Chief Reporter on

Private school makes you a boring clone of your mum and dad

Going to the same Russell Group unis to do the same subjects makes you a robot, apparently

By on

Milo Yiannopoulos: It’s absurd that I was banned from speaking at Manchester SU

You guys, I feel very oppressed right now

By , Assistant Editor on

It’s time someone said it: Medics are the worst people at uni

‘You wouldn’t understand, you’re not one of us’