Website of the week- Incredibox

Create your own melodic masterpiece...

WARNING- ADDICTIVE SITE!

It has finally been achieved- the ultimate website for procrastination. Have you ever wondered if you have been wasting your musical talents? Feel caught up in the day to day monotony of life? Just bored in the library? Incredibox.com is your lifeline, and boy, what a lifeline it is!

Incredibox is essentially a music editor that allows you to mix melodies, beats and chorus snippets to create your own songs. Yet it’s more than that, because unlike other music editors that make you feel musically inferior and tone deaf, Incredibox will make your creations sound EPIC.

It’s so easy to use; simply click on what sound you would like, and drag it to one of the animated characters on the screen. You can have between one and seven different sounds going on at the same time, meaning endless song possibilities! If you are feeling not so confident about your musical abilities, the sites offers their ‘Top 50’ compositions to get the create juices flowing.

The characters even have Santa hats to bring you festive cheer- they really have thought of everything on this site. Try it out here- just don’t blame us when you can’t click off!

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

, Editor, The Tab Leeds

Meet the first year food blogger with over 200,000 Instagram followers

You’ll wish she was your housemate

Dropping out of Leeds was the best thing I ever did

Your mental health is more important than a degree

, Assistant Editor

Music festivals on terror alert

Nightclubs and festivals are both at risk of Isis suicide attacks

, Features Editor

Everything Mizz magazine taught us about life in our twenties

Mum thought Sugar and Bliss were too sexy

Review: The best supermarket gin and tonic tins

Because there’s more to life than Gordon’s

and

NUS disaffiliation: The story so far

Three SUs have voted to disaffiliate and three have to remain

The best cheap supermarket prosecco, according to a wine expert

‘This one tastes like it’s been left in the fridge for a week’

, TabTv producer, The Tab Trent

How to be single

There’s an art to it