Website of the week- Incredibox

Create your own melodic masterpiece...

WARNING- ADDICTIVE SITE!

It has finally been achieved- the ultimate website for procrastination. Have you ever wondered if you have been wasting your musical talents? Feel caught up in the day to day monotony of life? Just bored in the library? Incredibox.com is your lifeline, and boy, what a lifeline it is!

Incredibox is essentially a music editor that allows you to mix melodies, beats and chorus snippets to create your own songs. Yet it’s more than that, because unlike other music editors that make you feel musically inferior and tone deaf, Incredibox will make your creations sound EPIC.

It’s so easy to use; simply click on what sound you would like, and drag it to one of the animated characters on the screen. You can have between one and seven different sounds going on at the same time, meaning endless song possibilities! If you are feeling not so confident about your musical abilities, the sites offers their ‘Top 50’ compositions to get the create juices flowing.

The characters even have Santa hats to bring you festive cheer- they really have thought of everything on this site. Try it out here- just don’t blame us when you can’t click off!

Heard something newsworthy?

Why is going out in Leeds so expensive?

Red Stripe doesn’t come cheap, you know

I went along to LUU’s World Hijab Day event

‘We’re not all oppressed creatures who have no voice’

LRFS abandon ‘free the nipple’ campaign

The posters were deemed ‘inappropriate’ by the RAG committee

, Features Editor

Sorry, but Dogspotting has gone to the dogs

It used to be so pure

, Contributing Editor

Justin Bieber wasn’t actually ‘Sorry’ for what he’d done

The song was about a girl

What your Lent resolution says about you

So you’re giving up chocolate again?

, Contributing Editor

The best football gambler in the world is hiring

His statistical model beats the bookies most weeks

, Chief Reporter

The weirdest things you’re giving up for Lent

ASOS, sex and one guy is even giving up his girlfriend