Website of the week- Incredibox

By , Senior Tab reporter on

Facebook Twitter

Create your own melodic masterpiece...

It has finally been achieved- the ultimate website for procrastination. Have you ever wondered if you have been wasting your musical talents? Feel caught up in the day to day monotony of life? Just bored in the library? is your lifeline, and boy, what a lifeline it is!

Incredibox is essentially a music editor that allows you to mix melodies, beats and chorus snippets to create your own songs. Yet it’s more than that, because unlike other music editors that make you feel musically inferior and tone deaf, Incredibox will make your creations sound EPIC.

It’s so easy to use; simply click on what sound you would like, and drag it to one of the animated characters on the screen. You can have between one and seven different sounds going on at the same time, meaning endless song possibilities! If you are feeling not so confident about your musical abilities, the sites offers their ‘Top 50’ compositions to get the create juices flowing.

The characters even have Santa hats to bring you festive cheer- they really have thought of everything on this site. Try it out here- just don’t blame us when you can’t click off!

Facebook Twitter
Heard something on campus?

By , Editor, The Tab Leeds on

Heartbroken finalist searching for stolen bucket hat

Mia lost her “good time hat” at Canal Mills last Friday

By , Tab reporter on

Amber Cars driver suspended after alleged assault in city centre

A passerby was forced to intervene

By and on

The rise and rise of S Club 3

There’s never been a better time for S Club to reach the top

By , Features Editor on

Best person on Facebook this week

Netflix and chill is DEAD

By ,         on

VOTE: Who was the best dressed this week?

These people are killing it

By , Durham Editor of The Tab on

Durham Linguists are feckless posers who don’t know the meaning of a real degree

‘Ou est la gare?’

By , Senior Tab reporter on

Best clubbers of the week

You drink, we judge

By ,         on

Third years who found their housemate dead in his room are now being sued for unpaid rent

They were too traumatised to return