Website of the week- Incredibox

By on

Create your own melodic masterpiece...

It has finally been achieved- the ultimate website for procrastination. Have you ever wondered if you have been wasting your musical talents? Feel caught up in the day to day monotony of life? Just bored in the library? is your lifeline, and boy, what a lifeline it is!

Incredibox is essentially a music editor that allows you to mix melodies, beats and chorus snippets to create your own songs. Yet it’s more than that, because unlike other music editors that make you feel musically inferior and tone deaf, Incredibox will make your creations sound EPIC.

It’s so easy to use; simply click on what sound you would like, and drag it to one of the animated characters on the screen. You can have between one and seven different sounds going on at the same time, meaning endless song possibilities! If you are feeling not so confident about your musical abilities, the sites offers their ‘Top 50’ compositions to get the create juices flowing.

The characters even have Santa hats to bring you festive cheer- they really have thought of everything on this site. Try it out here- just don’t blame us when you can’t click off!

Heard something newsworthy?

By , Editor, The Tab Leeds on

Clubbers of the week

No backup dancers

By , Senior Reporter, The Tab Leeds on

Leeds has been named the best city to live in in the UK

The judges must have been to Fruity

By , Contributing Editor on

All things considered, doing DofE Gold is quite weird

So many blisters

By on

London’s plubs are the best thing about UK nightlife right now

(It’s a pub and a club mixed together)

By , Contributing Editor on

We asked guys whether they prefer thongs or french knickers

The finer things in life

By , Chief Reporter on

Your gluten free diet is killing the wheat industry

Bread just makes me bloat

By , Chief Reporter on

How to get into a Boiler Room DJ set

There are a few options

By , Head of Marketing on

There’s just something about girls who DJ

They exude coolness