Website of the week- Incredibox

Create your own melodic masterpiece...

WARNING- ADDICTIVE SITE!

It has finally been achieved- the ultimate website for procrastination. Have you ever wondered if you have been wasting your musical talents? Feel caught up in the day to day monotony of life? Just bored in the library? Incredibox.com is your lifeline, and boy, what a lifeline it is!

Incredibox is essentially a music editor that allows you to mix melodies, beats and chorus snippets to create your own songs. Yet it’s more than that, because unlike other music editors that make you feel musically inferior and tone deaf, Incredibox will make your creations sound EPIC.

It’s so easy to use; simply click on what sound you would like, and drag it to one of the animated characters on the screen. You can have between one and seven different sounds going on at the same time, meaning endless song possibilities! If you are feeling not so confident about your musical abilities, the sites offers their ‘Top 50’ compositions to get the create juices flowing.

The characters even have Santa hats to bring you festive cheer- they really have thought of everything on this site. Try it out here- just don’t blame us when you can’t click off!

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

, Head of Marketing

I’d rather hang out with my parents than go clubbing

Most of my friends would, too

, Durham Editor of The Tab

Rhodes Must Fall founder makes waitress cry ‘typical white tears’

He wrote ‘WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND’

,        

How to check your boobs: A guide

It’s so easy

Aussie street style: Melbourne

Could you be any more laidback

We asked our mums if they hate having us back at home after university

A new study has found live-at-home adults are a £1.2 billion drain on their parents