A degree in ‘Success Studies’?

,        

Meet Shed Simove, the man lobbying David Cameron to introduce a degree in Success Studies

Shed Simove, who once changed his name to ‘God’, is campaigning for an entirely new type of degree. Forget the professions, forget engineering, Shed wants you to focus on success. 

He recently lobbied David Cameron to get university lecturers teaching the art of realising our dreams.
He also sent Sam Cam a copy of his latest banned novel 50 Shades of Grey – which contains totally blank, grey pages that get gradually darker as the book goes on. 

“Universities have it all wrong!” he says. “Unis are meant to be a place to prepare people for later life and instead they carry on the format from schools which is to make someone choose a specific subject that they’re unlikely to directly use to earn money afterwards.
“Instead, we should be teaching our brightest minds the important skills in life – how to focus on what you love so you can make it your income”.

Shed, a serial creative entrepreneur certainly does what he loves. He has sold over one million novelty products. Some of our favourites are his paper ‘ipad’ and arrow headphones. Shed has kindly bundled these into a Tab Christmas hamper for one lucky reader to take home. All you have to do is share this article as your Facebook status.

“Making something of your life and enjoying it are two sides of the same coin. “It’s really about daring to dream, setting goals and taking action to achieve those goals. 

“Thats why I firmly believe my latest book, Success Or Your Money Back should be a compulsory part of the national curriculum and that’s why I wrote to the Prime Minister to ask him to make it so.”

Shed’s is no stranger to writing best sellers. One of his books ‘What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex’ made publishing history as the first entirely blank book (200 pages) to make the Amazon best sellers list. 
To win the Christmas hamper share this article as your status.

@TheTab
Heard something newsworthy?

, Editor, The Tab Leeds

Some Hyde Park third years have had ‘bellends’ spraypainted on their house

They think it’s because they keep throwing loud parties

Residents evacuated after fire at Leodis halls

Smoke from the burning flat blocked out windows

Two final years have launched their own record label

Youth Club Sounds are looking to take over Leeds

Everything you’ll understand if you don’t like football

What is an accumulator and how do I get my hands on one?

and

The undiscovered genius of tapered tracksuit trousers

It’s like your legs are the wafer in a Kit Kat

Netflix has announced release dates for several big shows

House of Cards and Orange is the New Black are coming back

Valentine’s with your BFF is much better

People are calling it Galentine’s

, Chief Reporter

How to blag your way through the Super Bowl, according to a proper American

‘The thing about Denver Broncos is they always try and walk it in’

, Features Editor

What’s the best month to have your birthday?

It’s your princess day