The Best Naked Calendars

,        

We've scouted the best naked calendars from around the country

All term and around the country The Tab has been putting in the hard yards scouting out the best naked calendars from your uni, now we’re pleased to bring you the Champions League of student nudity.

Cardiff Uni girls raising money for The Brain Tumour Charity. You can pick up a copy at Pinnacle Lettings in Cardiff or donate via JustGiving.

Oxford University Rugby Football Club are raising money for Prostate Cancer UK after missing the Movember boat.

Notts Uni Polo Club horsing around for the British Heart Foundation.

UCLU and UCL Marrow joining forces to raise money for Anthony Nolan.

The fine fillies from Leeds University Equestrian Society are stripping off in aid of Ride for the Disabled.

Warwick University rowers causing a splash with their oarsome promotional video.

The Bristol Uni netballers are at it again after their big hit last year and this time around they’re supporting Headley Court, a rehabilitation centre for injured servicemen.

Newcastle University Boat Club have released two calendars – who will walk away with the bragging rights?

These UEA babes are baring all for CoppaFeel.

Exeter Uni Polo Club enduring some saddle sores for Riding for the Disabled.

Last but not least the Durham Uni Rugby boys, raising money for their tour of Australia, email gilesbm@hotmail.co.uk to get your hands on one (of the calendars).

@TheTab
  • Alex

Obviously Notts Uni Polo….

• Different values?

Interesting that every calendar only seems to have white people in it…

• Groove

Shock us all – keep your clothes on.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

, Cardiff Editor of The Tab

Facebook was right to remove an advert featuring plus-sized model Tess Holliday

Images of significantly overweight women are as damaging as size zero women

,        

What’s the ugliest accent in the UK?

There are so many unpleasant dialects to choose from

,        

57 per cent of graduates would vote to remain in the EU, says new poll

And 14 per cent support leaving