Sicko pervs target Edge changing rooms

and

Police have arrested one man who was allegedly caught leering over Edge changing room cubicles with a camera phone earlier this week.

According to an Edge member of staff, the perv is said to have locked himself in a cubicle, absolutely naked, as pool lifeguards and University security staff worked out how to get him out.

The member of staff, who chose not to be named, said: “it was absolutely bizarre – he actually tried climbing over the back of the cubicle to make an escape”.

The culprit is then said to have made his way out of the cubicle ‘after a short struggle’ and taken away by security staff.

According to the source, it’s the second time voyeurism has been reported this week alone.

A spokesman for the University of Leeds said:

“We can confirm that two incidents of alleged voyeurism took place in The Edge this week. Staff quickly dealt with both situations and, as a result, one arrest was made. Police are still seeking a man in connection with the first incident.”

Earlier this year another peeping tom was busted at the gym as he tried to spy on the Chinese Olympic swimming team during their summer preparations at the Edge.

25-year old Declan Crosbie pleaded guilty in August to peering over cubicles in the changing rooms.

Crosbie then attempted to hide in a cubicle and went staff came to find him tried to pretend he was a woman.

Crosbie, who had previous convictions for perving, received a three-year community order and was ordered to take part in a sex offenders treatment programme.

Heard something newsworthy?

, Editor, The Tab Leeds

Some Hyde Park third years have had ‘bellends’ spraypainted on their house

They think it’s because they keep throwing loud parties

Residents evacuated after fire at Leodis halls

Smoke from the burning flat blocked out windows

Two final years have launched their own record label

Youth Club Sounds are looking to take over Leeds

, Chief Reporter

2016 is the year to finally accept vegetarians

What’s your beef with us?

Beyonce has a new video

It’s set in New Orleans and stars baby Blue Ivy

Is the Mighty Boosh coming back?

Noel Fielding and Julian Barratt are writing again

Turns out Dulwich might be in Scotland

Google’s had a shocker

Tim Peake’s supporting the England rugby team from space

He says Murrayfield is a ‘more hostile environment’ than where he is

#RIPTwitter

The site is changing your timeline and people are livid