KCL self-hatred becomes official as we rank ourselves 67th in the UK

We’re not as bad as UCL

KCL has been ranked a dismal 67th in the country on What-Uni’s annual rankings… by King’s students. 

This follows our crash out of the Sunday Times’ League Table top 20 last year due to a student satisfaction crisis.

A massive 20,000 students contributed to the reviews of 115 universities across the UK, which rated campuses on aspects of uni life.

These included accommodation quality, city life, clubs and societies, courses and lecturers, job prospects, student union, facilities, support for students and international students’ experiences.

With Loughborough coming out on top, and Leeds College of Music sinking to 115th place, King’s sits around the middle of the table in a pathetically average position.

Dissatisfaction reaches an all time low in the King’s building lift

As a small consolation prize, it turns out that despite all the bragging, UCL’s students hate themselves even more, ranking themselves 75th in the country.

But the fact remains that for a uni that boasts an incredible ranking of 16th in the world for academic prowess, our student satisfaction is at rock bottom.