An Exeter Sabb Elections candidate has based his campaign on Trump’s

His slogan is MAKE EXETER GREAT AGAIN

Mathematics student Ed Mudd is standing for Guild President, but his campaign is unique. Despite the massive unpopularity of United States of America President Donald Trump among students, he’s basing his campaign on Donald Trump.

Construction of the wall between Exeter and Plymouth has already begun

With “Make Exeter Great Again”, he has promised a radical set of policies, set to change the course of Exeter. He’s promised to create jobs; erect a border wall around Plymouth University; ban anyone from entering the uni north of London (Exeter notoriously known for being a middle class Home Counties university); abolish lectures before 11.30am to allow adequate hangover recovery time; and get McDonalds on campus because of his overdraft.

2017-02-13-1486984657-8726676-mudd.png

He is certainly unconventional, promising not to set foot on campus to campaign:

One of his policies is to build a border wall around Plymouth University:

And he’s trolling his rivals:

His campaign video, the most watched of Exeter’s candidates so far, consists of him filming his mates drunk endorsing him in a house party:

Here is Ed Trump setting fire to Exeter’s greatest sporting rival- Loughborough:

And he won’t leave innocent library-goers be:

But arguably the nicest touch of all, is that he’s donating all £100 of his campaign expenditure to RAG (Raise and Give):

UPDATE: Ed has since been told regulation dictates that campaign money can’t be donated, only used for the express purpose of campaigning, so the donation hasn’t been accepted. He told The Tab: “Unfortunately there have been legal complications with regard to us donating our campaign fund to RAG. Essentially to do so, would be illegal. Me and the team are working on some work around so that this money can be used to raise money for RAG. If this turns out to be impossible, we will not take a penny of the campaign fund, as that money is definitely better left with the guild, and we don’t need help to make Exeter great again.”

We are not sure what the likelihood is of Ed Mudd Making Exeter Great Again, but he has certainly brightened up Exeter’s election campaign season.

Check out his Facebook page here.

After publishing, Ed got in touch to ask us to credit his team for their hard work on his campaign.