There’s a TP gold card up for grabs

Think of all the Smirnoff Ices you could buy with the savings

Calendar, Beale, McDonald – just some of the big names to have graced Exeter with their presence in the last decade.

All are united by one thing.

One thing to rule them all, one thing to find them. One thing to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

A Timepiece gold card. Rarer than gold dust, more valuable than a gold ingot (figuratively speaking).

And thanks to our good friends at Apres Fridays we’ve got one to give away to you – which was no mean feat.

We spoke to TP and they told us: “The cast of Made In Chelsea have been down several times and they don’t even get gold cards.”

No longer the reserve of naive Holland hallers or mighty sporting BNOCs and committee members you, the humble humanities second year ticking along in the background, can also own a TP gold card.

Free entry to TP. For a year.

It sounds too good to be true – but it isn’t.

If you want to get in on the action go here and follow the instructions to be entered into a draw to win your very own gold card.

Ollie Claxton, proud owner of a TP gold card, said: “I love having a gold card because it means I don’t have to rush to Timpiece after a social.

“And it also gives me time to pop into McDonald’s and get my favourite burger – a Filet-O-Fish.”

Jamie Laing hasn’t even got one

Guy Sullivan, another lucky gold card holder, said: “Having a gold card means I can stay for lock-ins after social for one or even two more whole pints before meandering to TP”

Exeter’s biggest night just got even better.