Fashion in The Forum

Tab Fashion reveals the results of their latest search for student style

Exeter fashion in the forum Tab Fashion The Forum the tab the tab exeter University of Exeter

Param

paz

Param, or Paz for short, is wearing a white American Eagle tee, which makes a great contrast again the black tones of his leather Zara jacket.

Keeping the monochrome style consistent with a dogtooth scarf (also from Zara), he’s completed his casual outfit with a pair of Levi jeans and brown Zara shoes.

Ashley

Ashley, a third year economics student, is wearing the Superdry but super chilled campus look (being a former employee means staff discount perks).

The block colour of his maroon Superdry jumper and t-shirt pairs well with with his denim H&M jeans. We love his tanned leather Next laceups, too!

Stephanie

Stephanie has completely nailed the sleek but casual look. She’s paired her gorgeous sheepskin Zara coat with a similarly-coloured H&M jumper, creating a great layered effect.

Her leather GAP boots match well with her tights and black Zara dress, which she’s layered the jacket and jumper over. Who’s her style icon? Definitely Alexa Chung, she told us.

Connie

Keeping it preppy, Connie is wearing a simple but great layered look. We love the cute and colourful insect pattern of her Urban Outfitters shirt, which she’s teamed with a vintage black jacket.

Her black River Island trousers match well the jacket, and she’s finished her look with a pair of suede Topshop lace ups.

James

James, a first year law student, is wearing a simple grey Lyle and Scott jumper, which he’s teamed with a pair of dark navy ASOS trousers.

Completing his campus outfit with a pair of simple River Island shoes and tartan scarf, James is keeping his look comfortable yet classy.

Sulo

Second year Sulo’s campus style stands out: the brightness of his red Henderson jumper makes a clear contrast against the darker tones of his quilted Zara vest jacket.

The zipped detailing of the jacket works perfectly against his v-neck jumper. Perfecting the look with a pair of black Dior shoes, grey Superdry hat and dark Zara jeans, Sulo has campus style mastered.

Fahreen

We love Fahreen’s campus look. Firstly, her raven black hair pairs perfectly with the dark tones of her forum look. She’s gone for a black H&M top and layered it with a sleek Karen Millan sweater.

On top of this, she’s added a beautifully patterned Kenneth Cole coat. Check out her grey Karen Millan scarf, which adds a light contrast to the overall black tones of her outfit.

She’s teamed all of this with a pair of Vermoda jeans and two-toned Russell and Bromley boots, which finish off the look. Her favourite place to shop? Fahreen loves Karen Millan and, of course, Zara.

Jill

With The Forum getting pretty chilly this time of year, Jill has opted for a heavily layered, yet still fashionable look. We love her cream Zara scarf, which pairs nicely with the white Zara jumper underneath.

She’s teamed this against the darker tones of her River Island coat, which matches with her quilted Forever 21 bag and grey Zara leggings. Her light brown Uggs keep the outfit classy yet comfortable, and are perfect for the Forum now that’s it a little colder.