Keeping It Short and Sweet: Meet Bambi and Manson

Meet Bambi and Manson, the fashion brand offering shorts with a difference.

Bambi and Manson fashion Shorts the tab the tab exeter

When it comes to fashion, we should all have fun with it.

It’s about creativity, turning trashy into trendy and expressing who we are by what we wear.

That’s exactly what Bambi and Manson (BAM), the London-based clothing company that transforms ordinary denim shorts into pimped up pieces, aims to achieve.

How cool is this pair of BAMs?

Seen on the celebrity peaches of Millie Mackintosh and Kendall Jenner, these shorts mean serious business.

So, how it all start for Bambi and Manson? More importantly, where can we get a pair?

Bambi and Manson are a boyfriend and girlfriend duo, made up of the creative Polly O’Connoll (Bambi) and Jim Cumbult (Manson).

Polly and Jim, founders of Bambi and Manson.

The imaginative pair thrive on originality, as well as Polly’s love of pugs and trash television.

Working together to create a unique brand, BAM offers its customers a pair of shorts with a difference.

Born three years ago from Polly’s need for a pair of denim shorts that weren’t just plain old faded denim, the couple started something unique.

Studded denim BAMs.

Back then, the huge range range of shorts that are on the market today simply didn’t exist.

The pair started designing and producing pairs of shorts with quirky flair and their own individual style.

Nowadays, of course, as Polly says herself, “You can’t move for them.”

Some BAMs in action.

However, despite the huge spectrum now available out there on the high street, the brand is still keeping ahead of the competition.

From fringed denim to starlet style, there’s a huge range of designs available.

Whether it’s custom made to order you’re after, or ready to buy, the site has it all.

BAMs with a simple camisole and Zara boots. Perfect for TP.

The shorts run from XXS to XL too (or Pixie to Peachy) so there’s something for everyone.

See our photos for outfit ideas about styling a pair of your own.

To date, Bambi and Manson have collaborated with True Religion for Selfridges, been featured in Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Grazia, Glamour, OK! Magazine and many more.

More BAMs in action.

Polly’s personal highlights so far have included designing for Alexis Krauss, with whom she is now good friends, and having the brand being featured in magazines.

She proudly told The Tab, “It makes my week!”

So, what’s next in store for BAM’s future?

Bambi & Manson’s sales tag.

It’s only getting bigger and better.

With new products being designed for SS2014 (such as cute dresses, two pieces, sweaters and jackets), be sure to keep an eye out for one of the hottest brands around.

If they’re good enough for Millie’s bum, they’re definitely good enough for us.

Perfect with a Tab t-shirt, too, of course.

Don’t miss out! Click on the image below to visit BAM’s website: