Exeter Undergraduate Crowned UK’s Horniest Student

Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student, has been named the UK's horniest student.

Having entered into Shag at Uni‘s nationwide competition, Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student, has been crowned the UK’s horniest student.

Beating off hundreds of applicants to win the title, Desaine, 20, has won £500 cash, a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, a crate of alcohol and a year’s supply of condoms.

HorniestStudentHeader

Elina posing for http://blog.shagatuni.com.

According to Shag at Uni, Desaine was “ecstatic” upon hearing the news she had won, describing it as “her proudest achievement to date.”

“I entered the competition after my friend saw it advertised by Shag at Uni online,” she said. “He told me that I was perfect for it as I have a huge reputation on campus for letting my hair down and having fun. Everyone should act like me!”

Elina_ShagList

Elina’s list: ‘Marine Guy,’ ‘3rd year’ and ‘Penny C guy,’ to name a few.

Quoted from Shag at Uni’s Facebook page, here is her winning entry for the competition:

Screen Shot 2013-11-14 at 16.32.19

Tom Thurlow, Shag at Uni creator, commented, “As soon as I saw Elina’s entry I knew we had a particularly wild girl on our hands. I love the fact she uses her position in the computer science club to have sex in the computer room.

1377191_315012408640267_553851776_n

The advertisement for the UK’s Horniest Student competition.

“She even told me how the computer science club is perfect because it’s full of guys! After meeting with Elina personally I am 100% confident I have found the horniest student in the country.”

Whilst at University of Exeter, Elina claims to have slept with sixteen different men – the older the better.

1379550_315770778564430_575683176_n

What Elina won by being named the UK’s Horniest Student.

“At Exeter we have this thing called ‘sharking,’ she says, “where older students prey on first year students and coax them into bed. I was sharked on three times in my first year and loved it!

“Older guys are much more experienced in the bedroom and definitely have more confidence. However, now that I’m a third year I’m definitely trying my hand at sharking and it’s a lot of fun!”

Has that hat been used in the bedroom, Elina?

Desaine, who refers to herself as ‘Slutvian,’ moved to the UK from Latvia aged six. She has also nicknamed her university ‘Sexeter’.

To ensure she can have sex whenever she wants whilst at Exeter, Desaine told Shag at Uni that she currently has five or six sexual partners.

Elina_Expedition_Trip

Elina bears and shares all for http://blog.shagatuni.com.

Quoted in the Mail Online, a University of Exeter spokesperson said: “We certainly don’t condone this sort of behaviour but our main concern at this time is for the student and the impact this may have on her over the long term.”

@benstupples
  • http://DulwichCollege.com Edward Alleyn

What is this filth!

• Geoffrey sprinkleton

Let’s just conclude 2 things… She’s average at best and probably contains more diseases than an Ethiopian river.

• Hmm

Basically you banged her

• Andy McZomb

What a monumental ballbag.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

This week’s YikYak: What’s trending

‘Procrastibaking’, library wars and exam delirium

, Exeter Editor of The Tab

BNOC of the year: It’s time for you to nominate

They’ve got to be in it to win it

Everything you should stop saying to Psychology students

No I don’t want to read your mind thank you.

, Chief Reporter

There’s a petition for the Rhodes Must Fall leader to have his scholarship revoked

It already has more than 27,000 signatures

, National Editor

‘I tore up the rose she’d sent’: The secret stories from your most awkward break-ups

Confessions of relationships that went wrong

How much money do you owe your parents right now?

We asked people how in debt they are to the ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’

London now has a halls of residence for grown-ups

It’s exactly as awful as it sounds

Running has pulled me out of my anxiety and misery

I was a miserable wreck until I found my cure

, Exeter Editor of The Tab

There is a campaign to provide sanitary bins in male toilets for trans students

28,000 trans students need our support