Exeter Undergraduate Crowned UK’s Horniest Student

Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student, has been named the UK's horniest student.

Having entered into Shag at Uni‘s nationwide competition, Elina Desaine, a third year IT Business Management student, has been crowned the UK’s horniest student.

Beating off hundreds of applicants to win the title, Desaine, 20, has won £500 cash, a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, a crate of alcohol and a year’s supply of condoms.

HorniestStudentHeader

Elina posing for http://blog.shagatuni.com.

According to Shag at Uni, Desaine was “ecstatic” upon hearing the news she had won, describing it as “her proudest achievement to date.”

“I entered the competition after my friend saw it advertised by Shag at Uni online,” she said. “He told me that I was perfect for it as I have a huge reputation on campus for letting my hair down and having fun. Everyone should act like me!”

Elina_ShagList

Elina’s list: ‘Marine Guy,’ ‘3rd year’ and ‘Penny C guy,’ to name a few.

Quoted from Shag at Uni’s Facebook page, here is her winning entry for the competition:

Screen Shot 2013-11-14 at 16.32.19

Tom Thurlow, Shag at Uni creator, commented, “As soon as I saw Elina’s entry I knew we had a particularly wild girl on our hands. I love the fact she uses her position in the computer science club to have sex in the computer room.

1377191_315012408640267_553851776_n

The advertisement for the UK’s Horniest Student competition.

“She even told me how the computer science club is perfect because it’s full of guys! After meeting with Elina personally I am 100% confident I have found the horniest student in the country.”

Whilst at University of Exeter, Elina claims to have slept with sixteen different men – the older the better.

1379550_315770778564430_575683176_n

What Elina won by being named the UK’s Horniest Student.

“At Exeter we have this thing called ‘sharking,’ she says, “where older students prey on first year students and coax them into bed. I was sharked on three times in my first year and loved it!

“Older guys are much more experienced in the bedroom and definitely have more confidence. However, now that I’m a third year I’m definitely trying my hand at sharking and it’s a lot of fun!”

Has that hat been used in the bedroom, Elina?

Desaine, who refers to herself as ‘Slutvian,’ moved to the UK from Latvia aged six. She has also nicknamed her university ‘Sexeter’.

To ensure she can have sex whenever she wants whilst at Exeter, Desaine told Shag at Uni that she currently has five or six sexual partners.

Elina_Expedition_Trip

Elina bears and shares all for http://blog.shagatuni.com.

Quoted in the Mail Online, a University of Exeter spokesperson said: “We certainly don’t condone this sort of behaviour but our main concern at this time is for the student and the impact this may have on her over the long term.”

@benstupples
  • http://DulwichCollege.com Edward Alleyn

What is this filth!

• Geoffrey sprinkleton

Let’s just conclude 2 things… She’s average at best and probably contains more diseases than an Ethiopian river.

• Hmm

Basically you banged her

• Andy McZomb

What a monumental ballbag.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

Exeter University student jailed after sexual assault

He used his phone to watch clips with titles such as ‘He made this cute girl cry’

, Exeter Editor of The Tab

Clubbers of the Week

Was it a messy one then, hun?

Everything that happened at Hijacked 2016

Does anyone have spare gum?

, Assistant Editor

Music festivals on terror alert

Nightclubs and festivals are both at risk of Isis suicide attacks

, Features Editor

Everything Mizz magazine taught us about life in our twenties

Mum thought Sugar and Bliss were too sexy

Review: The best supermarket gin and tonic tins

Because there’s more to life than Gordon’s

and

NUS disaffiliation: The story so far

Three SUs have voted to disaffiliate and three have to remain

The best cheap supermarket prosecco, according to a wine expert

‘This one tastes like it’s been left in the fridge for a week’

, TabTv producer, The Tab Trent

How to be single

There’s an art to it