Blowmeo and Juliet

VIDEO: the tale of two star-crossed lovers which set Exeter alight.

It’s the rumour on every Exeter student’s lips since that fateful night in December. CCTV footage of two guests engaged in sexual activity was filmed on a phone and circulated via WhatsApp.

The Tab received the video at the start of the year and took legal advice on Monday, when we decided we could not publish the video. In this particular set of circumstances. There is legal precedent, thanks to Z-listers Calum Best and Lizzy Jagger.

Earlier today, we asked you whether you thought we should publish the video. An overwhelming 83% of you thought we should…you filthy buggers.

‘Difficult time’

The Guild needlessly spunked their cash on letters from lawyers, which we can’t publish.

They later sent us the following statement: “The Students’ Guild recognises that confidential CCTV footage has been filmed without our permission.

“The Guild is making sure the affected parties will be supported during this difficult time.

“Measures were in place to provide high levels of security, but we are aware that irresponsible behaviour has taken place and we are working hard to rectify the situation.

“A full investigation is underway in which action proportionate to the seriousness of the situation will be taken.”

The Tab says: gotcha!

@mattjpfmcdonald
Get the best of The Tab on our app.

, Exeter Editor of The Tab

BNOC of the year: It’s time for you to nominate

They’ve got to be in it to win it

Everything you should stop saying to Psychology students

No I don’t want to read your mind thank you.

Everyone should experience life at a rural state school

It’s nothing like being in the Famous Five

, Editor, The Tab Manchester

These are the things that made me realise I had depression

Was I depressed or just being a bitch?

, Chief Reporter

Remembering American Adventure, the closest we got to the USA in the Midlands

Horses, guns and rollercoasters. What more could you want?

, Head of Marketing

I’d rather hang out with my parents than go clubbing

Most of my friends would, too

, Durham Editor of The Tab

Rhodes Must Fall founder makes waitress cry ‘typical white tears’

He wrote ‘WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND’

,        

How to check your boobs: A guide

It’s so easy