Durham hearts shattered as puppy room sells out

No puppies for you

High demand for puppy love has left many highly stressed finalists without the opportunity to relieve tensions and relax in a ball of fluffiness.

During the stressful exam season, Mars UK are teaming up with Guide Dogs Association to create a Puppy Room for students on 26 and 27 April in the Kingsgate room.

Look into his eyes

This will not only help to calm students during dissertation deadlines and revision, but will also raise money for the Guide Dogs charity due to the £3 entry fee.

But if you were hoping for snuggles with puppies you’re out of luck as all tickets for some cute loving have already sold out. Places were limited, with only a few number of 15 minute slots between 10am and 3pm each day.

Unconditional love

Maddy Vincent, an English Lit finalist at Castle and a famous lover of all things doggy, told The Tab: “I think it should have been reserved for finalists only. We are under the stress of both our dissertations and final exams.

“I was really excited to spend some time with the fluffy little ones, and am really disappointed to miss out on the cuddles.

“Also, this is our last opportunity to have some puppy loving before graduating, whereas the freshers have two or three more years.”

For you few lucky ones who got a space, appreciate it.