Cardiff’s Maddest Fresher 2017: THE WINNER

Clue: They have a dildo called Courtney

It’s finally here: the winner you voted through nominations and heats and the final. We have Cardiff’s Maddest Fresher and all their antics.

JESS WILLIAMS

Your Maddest Fresher of 2017 is Maths fresher Jess Williams. You might have read about her antics, including her ever-present dildo Courtney, getting banned from Ladybird, and various injuries cropping up after nights out.

We spoke to Jess, who called the victory her “biggest achievement since uni. I learnt from the best, coming from South Wales’ maddest town, Neath.”

To crown her victory, Jess told us about possibly her maddest incident ever, on a girls’ holiday.

“I reckon the maddest thing I’ve done is spent the night in a prison cell in Zante.”

“Stupidly i didn’t realise it was illegal to drink drive a quad and, apparently they don’t drive on the same side of the road as us. My friends thought i was pulling the lad I was on the quad with however spending the night in a cell together wasn’t so romantic.”

Actually, she’s got something better:

“Although, the stupidest thing i reckon I’ve done was this new year’s eve. I threw a log at a window and it bounced back in my face knocking me out unconscious, resulting in a broken nose and 4 stitches.”

You go, Jess. Keep doing you.