Tickets already sold out for Beyoncé nights across Cardiff

‘Cos we like to partaaay.

Two separate Beyoncé-themed club nights have been released this week and have been met with high demand with tickets already selling out. 

Bump & Grind released tickets this week for the Beyoncé themed night at Buffalo on 15th February. The Bump & Grind event description said: “We’ll be bringin the usual heat, but spinnin’ EXTRA Beyonce and EXTRA Destiny ALL night!” The £3 tickets have now sold out, leaving only 100 tickets left on the door.

Bow down bitches

Earlier today, Bump & Grind revealed they had also booked basement venue Undertone for the same night due to popular demand – it seems like everyone in Cardiff just can’t wait to celebrate the Queen of Pop.

Glam Nightclub has jumped on the band-wagon and set a date for their Beyoncé tribute night on 25th February. Early bird tickets have already sold out and first release tickets  have now gone up to £5.

The excitement is real

Rosie, third year Journalism student said: “I can’t believe there are so many Beyoncé nights in the coming weeks, finally something I can relate to on a higher level. I have already got my cardboard cut-board ready for a mad pre’s. I can’t wait to be Drunk in Love… or maybe just drunk.”

Undertone tickets go on sale tonight at 6pm.