Do you want to be a Tab News Writer?

The best gossip and stash in Cambridge can be yours

apply Apply Now News news editor news writer the tab

The Tab are recruiting a News Editor and News Writers for Lent 2016 and we want YOU to apply. 

Do you want to write for Cambridge’s most popular student newspaper?
Do you want thousands of people to read your work?
Do you want access to the best gossip in Cambridge?
Do you want to come to the greatest socials around?
Do you desperately need some CV padding?
Do you want a Tab stash?

If the answer is YES (and come on, who doesn’t want stash and socials) then apply to be a News Editor or News Writer. 

Check out that stash

News Writers

We are looking for several keen people to write for Tab News. News is one of our most-read sections, and we need you there to pass on gossip, sniff out scandal and college cock-ups.

News Editor

More of a committed position than News Writer, you would be an integral part of the Tab Team, responsible not only for writing articles but editing other people’s. If keeping on top of the latest gossip is your thing, then News is for you. Following breaking stories, having the potential to reach the National Press and having an excuse to be extra nosy are just some benefits.

If you’re interested email [email protected]If applying for News Editor, please answer the following questions:

1. How would you improve your section next term? (We’re thinking article ideas, things you’d like to continue, and what has and hasn’t worked).
  2. What are your favourite and least favourite things about the Tab?
  3. Why should we choose you?

If you want to apply for writer, just drop us an email. If you have experience writing, attach some examples, but no experience is required.