Students kicked out of Pembroke Halloween formal for dressing as David Cameron and a pig

, Cambridge Editor

Not only did they dress the part, they actually started to re-enact it

Two students in Pembroke were thrown out of the college’s much-vaunted Halloween formal for dressing up as David Cameron and a pig respectively.

The students, both second-years, struck horror in the hearts of catering staff as they proceeded to re-enact Dave’s now-infamous alleged interaction with a dead pig’s head.

The dynamic duo

The dynamic duo

The students enacted an oral sex act between Dave and the pig’s head to the dismay of college catering staff. They were then asked to leave. They say the Butler politely but firmly asked them to leave with the question “do you think it’s time for you to go?”

The college’s catering supervisor told The Tab afterwards that the pig’s head stunt was “not appropriate behaviour” for Pembroke’s esteemed formal hall and so the butler “asked them to leave.”

The student dressed as Dave told The Tab he “was rather shocked to have been asked to leave.”

He said: “I mean, there would have been no problem if we were in Oxford.”

Bringing that dead pig to life

College weren’t best pleased

Explaining his costume, he said: “We noticed how shy ‘call-me-Dave’ became once his little secret came out, so we wanted to let him know that he doesn’t have to be ashamed. We all have our kinks and fantasies.

“It’s a shame that college didn’t appreciate our cutting satire. Perhaps we hit the patriarchy a bit too close to home.”

Clearly enjoying himself

Dave clearly enjoying himself

Staff were prepared for things to get out of hand after last year’s Halloween formal at Pembroke saw someone dressed as Professor Quirrell from Harry Potter burst into hall shouting “Troll in the dungeon.”

It is believed a similar incident had happened previously at Trinity.  The dean began chasing the wannabe Quirrell because he thought it was a fire.

Up until this year, when Trinity got a new dean, Halloween formal was banned at the college.

Got any good Halloween pics or stories? Send them to news@cambridgetab.co.uk

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

As Students We Will Suffer The Most and We Must Fight

We need to help shape the way Britain leaves

Britain: busted by the Baby Boomers but there’s still hope

Our generation’s unity is Brexit’s silver lining.

, Deputy Cambridge Editor

MAY BALL REVIEW: Trinity v John’s

Spoiler alert: Trinity was better*

, York Editor of the Tab

Young people have been shafted again. I’m furious and you should be too

Nigel is laughing at us all

I’ll admit it, I’m obsessed with Wagamama

An ode to my spiritual mecca

, Falmouth Editor of The Tab

I asked strangers on my Facebook how I knew them

They were all really rude to me

, Scottish Correspondent of The Tab

Old voters have wrecked everything. Here’s the proof

Look at the vote breakdown – we got screwed over

and

We asked young Europeans in London how worried they are post-Brexit

‘I feel like I’m not welcome here anymore’

, Soton Features Editor of The Tab

I went to Perse School for Girls, the real-life inspiration for St Trinians

We did as we damn well pleased