Si B Says Bye To Big Fish Ents

Nightlife icon and much-loved Cambridge personality Simon Burdus is leaving Cambridge for pastures new. Everybody’s sad.

Ballare churchill bulldgos Cindies Drinking elliott malone girton green monsters harry shukman Lads lash Life megalash si b simon burdus The Place

It’s been a tragic day for Cambridge. 

Local legend Simon Burdus has waved his last lash hound into Cindies after 9 years of dedicated service to student nightlife.

Simon, 27, has run BigFishEnts since 2004, but has announced his imminent departure from Cambridge.

Speaking exclusively to The Tab, Simon said “It’s time to pass the buck onto someone younger whose liver can take it”.

“I can’t stand at the front of a club anymore, I’m done. But I wouldn’t have wanted to do it anywhere else but here”.

Couple of guys, couple of drinks, having a great time

Leaving to focus on his various businesses around Britain, Simon – or Si B – will devote his time to protecting the environment, expanding his ostrich burger company, and bringing mixed martial arts to the island of Jersey.

Students all over the university will miss him. Simon’s old college drinking society, the Girton Green Monsters said that “Si B is a huge part of Cambridge and a credit to the Monsters. We’re sad to lose him but wish him well”.

They aren’t the only big dog boozers with a Si B-shaped hole in their hearts. Speaking on behalf of the Churchill Bulldogs, Elliott Malone said “He’s always treated us very well and made evenings out massively entertaining.

“Cambridge losing Simon Burdus will be like Cambridge losing a kidney. They say you’ll be fine but we all know it won’t quite be same”.