PidgeSecret: Episode Two

PidgeSecret is back... see what Cambridge has been confessing to this week.

Welcome back to week 2 of PidgeSecret.

Recognise a friend’s? Do you know who did what? Have you felt the same? Read and enjoy…

Thank you to everyone who sent secrets in this week!

Don’t be shy about writing yourself; it can be anything from last night’s regrets, a strange phobia, an inappropriate celebrity crush, or just a funny habit.

There are still some Tab postcards knocking about, a few mottled ones in my bike basket and a rather large stack in the Biffen lecture theatre…

But if you haven’t got one do not despair! In fact next week I’d like to see creative canvases: I’m thinking crushed cans, socks, or the back of your last pack of pro plus. One rule: nothing biodegradable!

As ever send your secrets to Dara Annett, Selwyn College, via the CUMS or post.

• Bashar al-Assad

Still fucking waiting.

• the last one

made me sigh

• the last one

o.\

• David Leigh

I'm such a BNOC that I'm surprised you didn't put mine in. I clearly labelled it with my name.

• ISpeakForTheStudents

Poor exploited people in Africa don't have pigeonholes while we privileged cambridge students do. I propose that the CUSU women's officer upon taking office creates a university wide campaign calling for students occupying pigeonholes to show our support of Africa! Who's with me on this one? I'm sure my buddies over at Cambridge Defend Education will like this. Stop the cuts, you are killing higher education!

• guy

I like you.

• John Smiths

Wow this meme is getting old fast

• So…

I suggest that you find the writer and put him (it must be a man to be so right-wing) to jail for his thought crime.

• Matty McBroide

No boys guilty of the heinous crime of drinking pints? Cause I should be locked away for a loifetoime!

Heard something newsworthy?

Long live lad culture, tits, bevs and banter

Sick of hearing about lad culture in Cambridge? So am I, but as the Wyverns’ latin motto translates, “He who is as hung as a horse may flog a dead one”. As many ladies can testify I am fucking packing. This is your boy Hugh.

, Chief Reporter

If Notting Hill were remade today, where would it be set?

Dalston? Clapham? What about Brixton?

, Contributing Editor

The soul of London is visible through an unlikely window: Chicken Cottage

It’s a place that makes us all the same

, Contributing Editor

Quiz: Are you a creative?

You’re so Van Gogh right now

, Chief Reporter

You’re supposed to have met ‘the one’ by 25. But what if you haven’t?

We asked a relationship expert

Sarah Koenig is back reporting on Adnan Syed

At the retrial, a woman has told the court she was dissuaded from providing an alibi

, Contributing Editor

Ben Stiller murdered the entire concept of the selfie last night

But at least he set a new Guinness World Record in the process