PidgeSecret: Episode Two

By on

PidgeSecret is back... see what Cambridge has been confessing to this week.

Welcome back to week 2 of PidgeSecret.

Recognise a friend’s? Do you know who did what? Have you felt the same? Read and enjoy…

Thank you to everyone who sent secrets in this week!

Don’t be shy about writing yourself; it can be anything from last night’s regrets, a strange phobia, an inappropriate celebrity crush, or just a funny habit.

There are still some Tab postcards knocking about, a few mottled ones in my bike basket and a rather large stack in the Biffen lecture theatre…

But if you haven’t got one do not despair! In fact next week I’d like to see creative canvases: I’m thinking crushed cans, socks, or the back of your last pack of pro plus. One rule: nothing biodegradable!

As ever send your secrets to Dara Annett, Selwyn College, via the CUMS or post.

• Bashar al-Assad

Still fucking waiting.

• the last one

made me sigh

• the last one

• David Leigh

I'm such a BNOC that I'm surprised you didn't put mine in. I clearly labelled it with my name.

• ISpeakForTheStudents

Poor exploited people in Africa don't have pigeonholes while we privileged cambridge students do. I propose that the CUSU women's officer upon taking office creates a university wide campaign calling for students occupying pigeonholes to show our support of Africa! Who's with me on this one? I'm sure my buddies over at Cambridge Defend Education will like this. Stop the cuts, you are killing higher education!

• guy

I like you.

• John Smiths

Wow this meme is getting old fast

• So…

I suggest that you find the writer and put him (it must be a man to be so right-wing) to jail for his thought crime.

• Matty McBroide

No boys guilty of the heinous crime of drinking pints? Cause I should be locked away for a loifetoime!

Heard something newsworthy?

By on

Police crash Peterhouse JCR Christmas Party after drunk fresher smashes window

They asked people to come forward or they would personally inspect everyone

By on

Vote Now: Cambridge’s Best Bums 2015

All bums are equal, but some are more equal than others. Help us choose which ones.

By , Chief Reporter on

Confessions: What was your worst Tinder date?

‘He told me he had slept with my ex a few weeks earlier so it was literally a date from hell’

By , Contributing Editor on

What’s more important: Face or body?

Pretty face, average bod > average face, fit bod

By and on

What is the best all-girls school in the country?

‘Millie can I borrow a tampon?’

By , Contributing Editor on

All things considered, doing DofE Gold is quite weird

So many blisters

By on

London’s plubs are the best thing about UK nightlife right now

(It’s a pub and a club mixed together)

By , Contributing Editor on

We asked guys whether they prefer thongs or french knickers

The finer things in life