PidgeSecret: Episode Two

by , Tab reporter on

Facebook Twitter

PidgeSecret is back... see what Cambridge has been confessing to this week.

Welcome back to week 2 of PidgeSecret.

Recognise a friend’s? Do you know who did what? Have you felt the same? Read and enjoy…

Thank you to everyone who sent secrets in this week!

Don’t be shy about writing yourself; it can be anything from last night’s regrets, a strange phobia, an inappropriate celebrity crush, or just a funny habit.

There are still some Tab postcards knocking about, a few mottled ones in my bike basket and a rather large stack in the Biffen lecture theatre…

But if you haven’t got one do not despair! In fact next week I’d like to see creative canvases: I’m thinking crushed cans, socks, or the back of your last pack of pro plus. One rule: nothing biodegradable!

As ever send your secrets to Dara Annett, Selwyn College, via the CUMS or post.

Facebook Twitter
  • Bashar al-Assad

Still fucking waiting.

• the last one

made me sigh

• the last one

• David Leigh

I'm such a BNOC that I'm surprised you didn't put mine in. I clearly labelled it with my name.

• ISpeakForTheStudents

Poor exploited people in Africa don't have pigeonholes while we privileged cambridge students do. I propose that the CUSU women's officer upon taking office creates a university wide campaign calling for students occupying pigeonholes to show our support of Africa! Who's with me on this one? I'm sure my buddies over at Cambridge Defend Education will like this. Stop the cuts, you are killing higher education!

• guy

I like you.

• John Smiths

Wow this meme is getting old fast

• So…

I suggest that you find the writer and put him (it must be a man to be so right-wing) to jail for his thought crime.

• Matty McBroide

No boys guilty of the heinous crime of drinking pints? Cause I should be locked away for a loifetoime!

The Tab is a network of 60 university news sites with thousands of student reporters

By on

LIVEBLOG: The CUSU Freshers Fair 2015

All you need to know

by , Senior Tab reporter on

REVIEW: Flash FM – no Flash in the pan

Last night’s Flash FM at Fez was a storming success.

by , Senior Tab reporter on

TAB EXCLUSIVE: Turf releases 2015 May Ball movie

It’s making us very excited for clubbing in Michaelmas