Tab Trains: Roller Derby

by , Senior Tab reporter on

Facebook Twitter

This week TabTV get rough n' tumble with all-female contact sport ROLLER DERBY.

Ever heard of warrior women on skates?

TabTV decides to check out the obscure world of Roller Derby hidden in the heart of Cambridge. Join Ophelia Chattergee as she meets the notorious Roller-Billies!

If you want to learn more, visit their website at

Facebook Twitter
  • Anonymous

Ophelia song coming on!

• Voice Coach

Roller Daarby

Best film everrrrrr.

• polo on bikes

looks so much cooler

• Library Fan

Worth noting – it wasn’t *decided* at AGM that the library should be open 24hrs – it was announced that the Uni Principal had committed to making it so. Which is a lot more happy!

• anon

This is brilliant.

• Phil Manil 212

This is funny but I don’t understand any of it. Why would you have an only Stirling version. Totally pointless. So dumb.

• Oxjam Stirling Takeover

Top up your Tab Cards Against Stirling with the full original pack and two expansion packs by winning at our tournament to raise money for Oxfam at the Settle Inn, Stirling. You can win with funniest answer, most black cards or by winning the raffle!

• Mother of Dragons

Are you joking? The Quidditch team is 24th out of 46 in the UK! We have competed tournaments and are sending players to the UK cup!!! So many people have worked so hard for that team to be laughed at publicly!! Check you facts before you make up things like that, we are far from failing.

The Tab is a network of 60 university news sites with thousands of student reporters

By on

How to fit in at Cambridge

A guide to being unique, trendy and generally the raddest thing in town

By on

Tab Guide to doing a one man show

We met the men behind Beluga and Hippo Concerto, both on at Corpus this week

by , Senior Tab reporter on

A few minor regrets from my Freshers’ Week

I couldn’t show my face for like, one hour