The Tattler

Lost in the dingy confines of Wetherspoons, The Tattler is in need of assistance.

Please help.

You’ll probably find me in Weatherspoons renegotiating last orders.

I need you to take me home.

My cheeks are unshaven, my eyebrows unplucked, my teeth unbrushed, my bush unshaped, my mind unclear and my cock untreatable. Really. It’s like a fucking rainbow.

How did it come to this? My introduction to ‘real’ student life started out well. I was very taken by the sweaty nights out and soon found a niche for fingering everyone and anyone in dark corners. I really don’t know why more privileged students don’t spend their time here denying their backgrounds…

But then it all went wrong.

Vicki got me hooked on ale, stole all of my possessions and buggered off.

Having briefly rubbed shoulders with common students as planned, I now appear to be breaking bread with local drunks. What wasn’t stolen from me has now been sold.

As miserable as this may be, there is one thought that is giving me the strength to go on: “Fuck, this is going to look good in my memoirs.”

• WTF

is this?

• TPJ

Please help.
    I need you to take me home.
    But then it all went wrong.
    As miserable as this may be, there is one thought that is giving me the strength to go on: “Fuck, I really ought to be at U21s training.”

• One of

the worst, most incomprehensible things I've ever read. I feel like I've chanced upon a sociopath trying his hand (if you pardon the pun) at erotic literature.

• You are

Sophie Thorpe in disguise, aren't you?

• Observer

She's waiting to bottle up all the venom from the comments, and then use it to support her "If I wrote under a male psuedonym" coloumn…

• Wetherspoons

Last orders negotiations might be more successful if you could get our name right…

• It didn't…

…say "cunt", so it's probably not Anna Isaac.

• ffdsf

Was this written by Rodent?

• Johnnie Walker

You're such a dick

• Bring back

Lexi Abrams

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

, Cambridge Editor

BREAKING: CUSU passes motion for NUS referendum

FINALLY we have an answer.

How to attend a supervision without doing any of the work

Hungover? Tired? Just plain lazy? We got you.

Caesarian Sunday-ers of the week

Like Clubbers of the week, but messier. Oh so messier.

London now has a halls of residence for grown-ups

It’s exactly as awful as it sounds

Running has pulled me out of my anxiety and misery

I was a miserable wreck until I found my cure

, Exeter Editor of The Tab

There is a campaign to provide sanitary bins in male toilets for trans students

28,000 trans students need our support

Why I’ll never, ever get married

If you like it, then please don’t put a ring on it

, Editor, The Tab Manchester

These are the things that made me realise I had depression

Was I depressed or just being a bitch?