The Tab’s T-Shirt Design Competition

We're on the lookout for the next stash-master to come up. Submit your best Cambridge-themed design to win a fabulous prize, and the glory of seeing your design in print.

The competition is now closed – best of luck to all who entered.

—————–

Everyone loves stash. It is categorically important that people know that you’re at John’s (scarf), were in a Corpus lateshow (t-shirt), are on the JCR (hoodie) and play seconds lacrosse (trackies) without ever speaking to you.

But it’s pretty dull to be honest. Here at The Tab we’re devoted to providing the entertaining alternative, so we’re on the hunt for the best Cambridge-themed stash designs.

All you have to do is think up a witty, Cambridge-based (even Tab-based) slogan, pun or reference and send it to us. The best wins.

Frustrated by people across the street who don’t know how much you hate Oxford/rival college/Sophie Thorpe? Need to say something to everyone in Cindies but can’t shout loud enough? Stuck for a budget birthday present for psychoboatie friend? This is your chance to make a difference.

Some ideas to get you started

We’re also devoted to giving our readers free stuff. Winning designs will be printed for their designers, and the winners will also receive a free meal for two at the Riverbar Steakhouse and Grill.

Where winners dine in triumph

Entries should be sent to competitions@cambridgetab.co.uk by 10pm Monday 9th January, either as jpeg images or text slogans.

Please specify where such images/slogans should be placed on the front/back of the T-shirt. Winners will be contacted by email within a week of the competition closing.

@TabCambridge
  • TPJ

I enjoy wearing my U21s stash, because I don't think people are currently aware of the fact that I play and train for the U21s!

• TPJ

I took time off training to enter this! Here's my design: http://i44.tinypic.com/6e270w.png

• TPJ

I've already got my U21s stash!

• TPJ

Despite my hectic U21s schedule, I am pretty much the Tab's only commenter, and will probably be the only one wearing this new Tab collection.

• TPJ

I am a shemale.

• TPJ

I used to train for the U21s… but then I took an arrow to the knee.

• The only TPJ comment that's actually made me laugh…

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

, Cambridge Editor

BREAKING: NUS employee breaks referendum rules

Tsk tsk NUS.

BREAKING: Record breaking turnout for NUS Referendum so far

CUSU Coordinator confirms that DSO referendum turnout exceeded after just one day of voting

The NUS can’t be reformed from within

Do you hate anti-Semitism so much that you want to stay in the NUS and fight against it?

Can you guess the price of these Waitrose ‘Essentials’?

You paid how much for Ardennes Pâté?

, Argument Editor

Forget London, I’m moving to Bath

It’s better in every single way

,        

The definitive list of all the most annoying people in the world

This is really, really long

,        

The world’s biggest bouncy castle is going to be at Bestival

Yeah, you’ll probably fall off