The Tab’s T-Shirt Design Competition

We're on the lookout for the next stash-master to come up. Submit your best Cambridge-themed design to win a fabulous prize, and the glory of seeing your design in print.

The competition is now closed – best of luck to all who entered.

—————–

Everyone loves stash. It is categorically important that people know that you’re at John’s (scarf), were in a Corpus lateshow (t-shirt), are on the JCR (hoodie) and play seconds lacrosse (trackies) without ever speaking to you.

But it’s pretty dull to be honest. Here at The Tab we’re devoted to providing the entertaining alternative, so we’re on the hunt for the best Cambridge-themed stash designs.

All you have to do is think up a witty, Cambridge-based (even Tab-based) slogan, pun or reference and send it to us. The best wins.

Frustrated by people across the street who don’t know how much you hate Oxford/rival college/Sophie Thorpe? Need to say something to everyone in Cindies but can’t shout loud enough? Stuck for a budget birthday present for psychoboatie friend? This is your chance to make a difference.

Some ideas to get you started

We’re also devoted to giving our readers free stuff. Winning designs will be printed for their designers, and the winners will also receive a free meal for two at the Riverbar Steakhouse and Grill.

Where winners dine in triumph

Entries should be sent to competitions@cambridgetab.co.uk by 10pm Monday 9th January, either as jpeg images or text slogans.

Please specify where such images/slogans should be placed on the front/back of the T-shirt. Winners will be contacted by email within a week of the competition closing.

@TabCambridge
  • TPJ

I enjoy wearing my U21s stash, because I don't think people are currently aware of the fact that I play and train for the U21s!

• TPJ

I took time off training to enter this! Here's my design: http://i44.tinypic.com/6e270w.png

• TPJ

I've already got my U21s stash!

• TPJ

Despite my hectic U21s schedule, I am pretty much the Tab's only commenter, and will probably be the only one wearing this new Tab collection.

• TPJ

I am a shemale.

• TPJ

I used to train for the U21s… but then I took an arrow to the knee.

• The only TPJ comment that's actually made me laugh…

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

REVIEW: The Winter’s Tale

Shakespeare returns to the ADC in fine style.

and

REVIEW: Trump’d

This madcap satire is entertaining, but doesn’t entirely live up to its premise

A letter to my Samaritans saviour

It took a stranger on the end of the phone to keep me alive: why Cambridge needs to do more about mental health.

, Assistant Editor

Snapchatting your trip to the polling station is silly, self-absorbed and insignificant

It’s a day about something bigger, and you somehow managed to make it about yourself

, Argument Editor

‘What’s the weather like up there?’ and other things tall people are fed up of hearing

You’re right actually, it is starting to rain

, Soton Opinion Editor of The Tab

Stop saying Kent is ‘racist’

There is something more complicated at play

, Assistant Editor

The Midlands is a place, don’t tell me I live in the North (or South)

Ever heard of Stratford-upon-Avon?

, Durham Editor

I went on the pill to treat my acne and it almost killed me

Madison will be on blood thinning medication for the rest of her life

, Assistant Editor

Stop saying you’ll give up things you have no interest in quitting

‘This is the last time I’m drinking, ever’