How Independent Are You?

By on

How far do you conform to the student stereotype? And how desperately do you need your mummy? Take our quiz here.

As proud students we’re supposed to be happy to live off Pot Noodles, grow mould in our microwaves and never take off our jammies. As proud Cambridge residents we’re supposed to live off Proust, grow mould in our beards and never take off our gowns.

How far do you conform to the student stereotype? How likely are you to die surrounded by your own filth as soon as you leave the Cambridge bubble? And how desperately do you need your mummy?

Haul yourself out of your squalor, put your cup-a-soup to one side and find out here:

Take our Quiz

• nightstalker

the link doesn't work……think that makes this article pretty meaningless. Not completely though. helped me fill 2 more minutes while I wait for my housemates wake up.

• Anal Speller

'…while I wait for my housemates wake up.'

I think I speak for the majority of Tab readers when I say that I really don't understand what you are saying! It doesn't make grammatical sense, can you see? I'm sure it is a very worthwhile comment, but I just can't see what impression you are trying to make.

A. Speller

• Destiny's Child

I hope all the ladies who find they are independent from this quiz, throw their hands up at me!

Heard something newsworthy?

By on

Police crash Peterhouse JCR Christmas Party after drunk fresher smashes window

They asked people to come forward or they would personally inspect everyone

By on

Vote Now: Cambridge’s Best Bums 2015

All bums are equal, but some are more equal than others. Help us choose which ones.

By , Chief Reporter on

Confessions: What was your worst Tinder date?

‘He told me he had slept with my ex a few weeks earlier so it was literally a date from hell’

By , Contributing Editor on

What’s more important: Face or body?

Pretty face, average bod > average face, fit bod

By and on

What is the best all-girls school in the country?

‘Millie can I borrow a tampon?’

By , Contributing Editor on

All things considered, doing DofE Gold is quite weird

So many blisters

By on

London’s plubs are the best thing about UK nightlife right now

(It’s a pub and a club mixed together)

By , Contributing Editor on

We asked guys whether they prefer thongs or french knickers

The finer things in life