Wills And Kate Could Take Cam Title

Prince William and Kate Middleton look set to become the next Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Prince William and Kate Middleton look set to become the next Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, it was revealed this week.

The nation’s favourite couple will be able to choose from a string of possible titles when they tie the knot next year.

Bookies have slashed the odds on them gracing Cam ahead of Windsor, Connaught and Sussex to 5/4.

The title may be symbolic, but it’s sparked excitement among students.

Megan Smith, a 2nd year at Fitz, told The Tab “The Boat Race, University Challenge and now this – it just shows that Cambridge is definitely the place to be!”

httpvh://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK3ODM5S0Lg

The couple’s first interview after the engagement.

Marc Shalet, an English student also commented that “Kate Middleton is an absolute fox.

“I’d show her my crown jewels any day”

However, one Cantab who won’t be so happy with the news. Rt Rev Pete Broadbent – a Church of England Bishop – slammed the engagement in the press, claiming it “won’t last for more than seven years”.

The last Duke of Cambridge was Prince George who, like William, caused outrage after wedding a “commoner” in 1847.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

The NUS can’t be reformed from within

Do you hate anti-Semitism so much that you want to stay in the NUS and fight against it?

You’re at Cambridge, you know change is slow: Why we must stay affiliated to NUS

I am urging Cambridge students to vote NO to disaffiliation, not because the NUS is perfect, but precisely because it’s not.

Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now: My Revision Period In Smiths Tracks

How a jangly 80s indie band perfectly summed up the revision period

, Cardiff Editor of The Tab

Facebook was right to remove an advert featuring plus-sized model Tess Holliday

Images of significantly overweight women are as damaging as size zero women

,        

What’s the ugliest accent in the UK?

There are so many unpleasant dialects to choose from

,        

57 per cent of graduates would vote to remain in the EU, says new poll

And 14 per cent support leaving

What not to say to someone with depression

No, they can’t just ‘snap out of it’