The Joy of the Satchel

Too stylish for words… make the most of the Tab’s exclusive discount: 10% off the Cambridge Satchel Company’s satchels!

retro charm satchels the Cambridge Satchel Company

Perhaps you’ve seen these little beauties gleaming at you from some lucky person’s bike basket, over their shoulder, or in the dreamy Ark window. Or you’ve been fantasising about the perfect stylish, charming, classic and quirky way to tote around all your stuff. Either way, the answer to your prayers is undoubtedly the Cambridge Satchel Company’s satchel.

Coming in four sizes (between delightfully mini and chic-but-roomy) and a panoply of colours (from classic black and tan to yellow, pink or purple) these satchels are a genuine joy to behold and a cheeky slice of retro charm. Check out their website to pick your favourite: http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/index.asp or pop into Ark (2 St Mary's Passage) to eye them up in person.

And much more importantly, the lovely people over at the Company are offering a 10% discount on any of their products just for mentioning the Tab. WIN. Get down to Ark right now and indulge in a little slice of a retro heaven: I’m personally lusting after an 11”, embossed, yellow number- it’s just too adorable for words, and how fabulous does this chic lady look with hers? Boys take inspiration too: this gent looks sharp as with his… so make the most of the discount- these fabulous bags are Cambridge's fash pack claim to fame!