Cabot Circus Student Sessions is happening on Tuesday

50% discounts across the centre

On Tuesday 25th April, students will be taking over Cabot Circus as Student Sessions returns for a night of discounts, DJ’s and competitions. From 5pm until 10pm students in Bristol and Bath are exclusively invited to take advantage of fantastic offers.

Sam FM DJ’s, Kam Kelly and Alice Crocker will be spinning the decks entertaining the crowds and giving people the chance to win a £250 Cabot Circus gift card, six guest passes from Showcase Cinema de Lux and loads more other prizes up for grabs.

On the night students can enjoy discounts of up to 50% across the centre, with a full list of discounts revealed closer to the time, including a range of dining options with something to tickle everyone’s taste buds.

To capture the moment there will be a magic talking mirror to snap that perfect selfie, as well as chance to recharge with a range of free beauty treatments from House of Fraser, and to top it all off Yo Sushi will be hosting a roll your own sushi workshop.

Access to the event is via RSVP only, so head online to cabotcircus.com or text CCSTUDENTS, your NAME and EMAIL 60777 to confirm your place.

Students who RSVP before 22nd April will be entered into a draw to win 6 months free Nando’s.

For more information, click here.