Fuze sells out both nights, with only Sunday matinee tickets remaining

Sunday Matinee tickets are now 20% off with the code ‘FUNKYSUNDAY’

Fuze 2017,the UK’s biggest student-led music, fashion, and dance event, has proven itself to be one of the most eagerly anticipated Bristol events of the year by rapidly selling out all tickets for the evening shows.

The annual event, which takes place on the 18th and 19th of March at Bristol Grammar School, is a hugely popular staple of the University of Bristol’s arts scene. This year, the theme is Funkytown, a creative blend of the Funk era and Fuze’s modern edge.

All proceeds from the event go towards Bristol Refugee Rights, a charity aimed at delivering a user-led service addressing the practical, psychological, and human rights needs of refugees and asylum seekers in the local area.

So far, Fuze have sold out a massive 490 tickets for their weekend extravaganza. After selling 60 tickets just yesterday, the Sunday matinee performance is set to be sold out too, so everyone is advised to get their tickets quickly to guarantee a place at the event.

If you miss out on a ticket, it’s not all bad news- Fuze are selling raffle tickets online, with huge prizes for the lucky winners. This year’s luxurious give-aways include two Barbour jackets, £50 Victoria’s Secret vouchers, a countryside break for 4, and more.

So, what are you waiting for? Grab those last few tickets here, and treat you and your friends to an unforgettably Funky Sunday.