The Tab Bristol power list 2017 – LAST CHANCE TO VOTE

The most powerful students on campus this year

Welcome to The Tab Bristol Power List.

It’s like the Forbes list, but for the most important people on campus. Below are 14 Bristol influencers nominated by the student population.

Vote at the bottom for whoever you think is the most influential student on campus. The top success stories will be entered into the national Tab 250 power list to fight for the top spot.

Rob Angel

Bristol University Rugby League Club Captain and Deutsche Bank Bristol campus Ambassador. Rob is an all rounder. A gym lad who bangs out almost as many 1sts as he does concussions on the pitch.

Sophie Pender

President of the 93% Club – Bristol’s very own State School Society. Soon to dominate the world of corporate law.

Jon Pont

Outreach officer at Bristol Rag. Deliveroo maestro. Casanova. Most Welsh guy in Bristol. Once hosted a party so good he had to send a noise complaint in about himself. BNOC written all over him.

James Heale

“James walks, talks and acts like a 1970s British politician. His speeches enthral crowds, his debating skills are unmatched, and his wit is sharp as a razor. As President of Freedom Society and serial Tab writer, he strides around campus waving at the many fans that recognise him. Everybody knows James at Bristol, and one day, all of the country will too.” – Anonymous fan

Maria Perry

Student entrepreneur and owner of sunglasses brand Glitta Glo.

Chris Mathias

President of UBSC – the country’s biggest snowsports society. Tab Bristol BNOC of the year 2016. Drives around in a vintage sports car he restored himself.

“A general nice guy” – Anonymous fan

Johnny Thalassites

President of Bristol University Conservative Association. Owner of good facial hair.

Lucky Dube

President of Bristol Journalism Society. Wrote his own opera. One of the leaders of the BONUS campaign. Most controversial student writer in the country.

“We’re up all night to get Lucky.” – Anonymous fan

Richard Cubitt

Son of Baron Ashcombe and heir apparent to the title. Barman at The Brass Pig. General BNOC. Known as Ricardo to some.

Conrad Young

“Works for Epigram or something” – Anonymous fan

Chante Joseph

Student race campaigner. Often quoted in the media. Writer of controversial articles.

Amar Shah

Korfball Secretary. Runner of charity organisation PHAB. Knows everyone.

Livi Brooks-McLaughlin

Controversial student writer. Strongly divides opinion wherever she goes. Bristol BNOC 2016 runner up.

Ben Burgess-Smith

Bristol University Naked Calender model, Sunglasses model for Glitta Glo, Bristol Varsity poster boy and UBACC Social Sec.