The Harry Potter bar crawl is coming to Bristol

The Chamber of Chunder has been opened

Hide Images

Bristol is set to enjoy a magical start to 2017 with the announcement of the first ‘Harry Potter bar crawl’ to take place throughout the city.

Following similar events in Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, London, and Cardiff, the boozeathon will be held on Friday 3rd March, running into the early hours of the following morning.

The Facebook event page has already interested over 3500 people, promising to “take you on a pub tour via some of Bristol’s most amazing venues for an event so big no spell could stop.”

Potter themed attire is encouraged, with prizes being awarded for the best dressed. Each attending “wizard” will be given a free miniature wand and Gringotts vault raffle key whilst survivors of the after party will be presented with a Hogwarts graduation certificate.

Potter quotes still litter the internet and have entered meme culture

The route of the pub crawl is yet to be confirmed, but more details and tickets will be released soon.

Accio Smirnoff, muggles.

Although it is as of yet unconfirmed that they will be attending, one can expect Bristol’s famous Brizzlepuffs Quidditch team to be out in full force for the event.