Cynical Bristol drug pushers cashing in on Shaun the Sheep charity campaign

Taaaaaaaaabs

Criminals are cashing in on a charity trail for poorly children by launching ecstasy tablets – with Shaun the Sheep on.

Drug dealers have released special pills with the famous character’s face on one side and his logo on the other.

It is believed they are jumping on the back of the popular Shaun the Sheep trail in Bristol and London which raises funds for The Grand Appeal charity.

An ecstatic grad with Shaun

Police said they were aware of the tablets bearing the logo, but are yet to make any arrests.

Illegal drug manufacturers usually brand their ecstasy with recognisable logos – anything from the Batman symbol to corporate logos like UPS.

But the Shaun the Sheep logo is especially sickening given the entire project is designed to raise money for the Grand Appeal for Bristol’s Children’s Hospitals.

Shaun and the lads on a fuckin’ mad 1

A spokesman for Avon and Somerset Police said: “We are aware of tablets bearing this logo.

“Drugs and drugs related crime have a significantly negative impact on our communities.

“We are committed to tackling the problems associated with drug use and drug dealing and welcome any information that members of our communities may have.”

It is thought the pills are on sale across the west country for £10 each.

In total there are 70 statues of Shaun across Bristol and 50 in London, until the end of August, especially created for the occasion .

Following the trail the sculptures will be auctioned off to further raise funds for the children’s charity.