Panic on No 38: Passengers flee from man dressed as terrorist

Rubber dinghy rapids bro

A passenger dressed as a terrorist caused panic on a Bristol bus, forcing most of his fellow passengers to get off. 

According to MI5 the threat to the UK from International Terrorism is severe. ISIS atrocities make global news on a daily basis.

So when a man casually boarded the No 38 service with his face covered by a headscarf and green reflective ski goggles most of his fellow passengers can’t be blamed for getting off at the next stop.

Fuck mini Babybel!

Sean Sully, who the man sat next to the bus from Bristol to Bath, said: “I got off five minutes later, wanted to say something but I didn’t want him to push the button?”

One passenger snapped a photo of the Four Lions wannabe and posted it on a ‘Spotted Bristol’ Facebook page. It sparked a fierce debate about whether people have the right to wear whatever they like.

Some argued that the man should not have been allowed on board with his entire head covered, with Rebecca Louise writing: “Why were they even allowed on like that?”

And Alexandra Mitchell said it was understandable if some people were afraid, writing: “Because of all the terrorism in the world at the moment, people are frightened.

“At the moment you are not safe anywhere, so when people see a man strangely dressed get on the bus they will be possibly panicked.

“We are a city where anything goes but in the present time we are very cautious, which is very sad and unless the government change their strategy this will not change.”

Others defended the man, saying that people have the right to dress however they want and criticising other commenters for their closed-minded view.

“Some people are just different, you know,” said Freddie Williams. “It shames me to read these comments, as Bristol is one of the best cities in the UK for culture, art, music and diversity of others.”

Keziah Pitt added that “the media” had made it “impossible to look any other way than ‘normal'”, writing: “Was anyone attacked or blown up by this ‘weirdo’? No? Great.”